~ Aki - Fairy ~
I think mothers/moms should be given at least one day a month

Just one day? cry

Shy Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Everyone needs a break, at least once a week the mother should be allowed to dress up or down or however she likes and go out for a fun time, whether with friends or with husband or father of the kids or boyfriend. Just as long as it doesn't interfere with her first priority, which are the children.

Dapper Ladykiller

That's a ******** up mentality, and it's really just a way to pass judgement on young mothers.

Fashionable Shopper

ButWhyArentYouNaked
Should moms be allowed to do anything considered "showy"?

You can dress up and such, however you'd like. There are things that I* think are inappropriate in general, but that goes for anyone. -Mothers, fathers, children- anyone. As long as privates aren't poppin' out. -All is well.

Should a mother become a boring, dull person who doesn't do anything remotely fun because they're mothers now?

Since when is not partying boring, or dull? Personally, I think that once you have a child they are/should be your number one priority. Going out and getting s**t faced, is irresponsible to begin with. Time to grow up, and find a new hobby. I know plenty of people who carry on, and whom have had problems getting along with their parents- because their entire life- their parents were out at bars, or partying with their friends. Leaving the kids at home alone, or with a nanny all the time.
I do not think this rule should apply to just mothers however. The one thing I cannot stand is when parents try to be the "best friend" of their children rather than instill any discipline at all. You can have a relationship with you child, without buying them alcohol at 15 years old, and letting them party with a bunch of crazy kids.
Just last week there was a mom down here, that supplied her daughter with a ton of alcohol at their house, to have a party. The mom remained home, and got a little buzzed herself. Well, one of the kids at that party (16 years old) got shitfaced, and didn't feel all too well. So her friends advised her to the restroom to vomit and wash up. They left her for a bit to go into the other room for a round of beer pong, and when they came back to check on her. She had choked and died. That's the parenting I disagree with.

gaia_kittenstar Well just because a parent wants a break to 'party' does not mean they have to come home s**t-faced. But yeah, I agree.
people who say that:
a. old people
b. frumpy moms
c. the childless

who gives a s**t

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items