Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
My desk is awsome! Is has a bunch of little hidden drawers in it, so I can hide whatever I want in them! So far I've found 4, but I think there's more than that! xp
Hmm.... Whenever I meet somebody, the first thing I do is find their My-space, facebook, AIM address etc. and look at everything they've ever put on the internet. I think that's the easiest way to get to know a person.

Aha, I said it was messy.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

It's a tad dark.
I don't think you could tell anything about me from my desk, most of it is just food wrappers, and the CD's in my CD rack, I don't even listen to.
I can't find any pictures from this year, but this was my desk last year. My desk now is about the same, except without the Christmas lights and with more books and less drawings.

User Image

My desk really does say a lot about me. I love stuffed animals, I do lots of art (see the post it drawings and the art tablet), and I love my kitty.
Nyome
I can't find any pictures from this year, but this was my desk last year. My desk now is about the same, except without the Christmas lights and with more books and less drawings.

User Image

My desk really does say a lot about me. I love stuffed animals, I do lots of art (see the post it drawings and the art tablet), and I love my kitty.

Your desk is so cute! <3 I love the doodles and christmas lights!
My desk has a ds witch I love to play, books witch I love to read, anime movies too watch, my six favorite cds, and a draw pad for my drawings. also the computer witch im on a lot!
I'm not a violent man

User Image

Not exactly with my desk, it's a family desk! XD

User Image

But people can change
People also looks at the cell phone. I think looking at their room is how you get to know them.

My desk is kinda messy. I have a coloring box, tons of books and pokemon merchandise. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff