Welcome to Gaia! ::

Behold....

The vinegaroon....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
JackieXVII
Behold....

The vinegaroon....

What the actual ********?

Fashionable Hunter

It's puppy walking season emotion_kirakira

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I've only ever been threatened by wild animals (not counting that time with the wasps) 'cause they generally don't want to fight any more than I do. I have fought domesticated dogs before, though, because they attacked a pet or some person or something like that.

Also,
Professor Peristeronic

I believe you've a job to do here.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Raven Winter
I've only ever been threatened by wild animals (not counting that time with the wasps) 'cause they generally don't want to fight any more than I do. I have fought domesticated dogs before, though, because they attacked a pet or some person or something like that.

Also,
(quote="Professor Peristeronic"]

The pigeons here are so cool.

geese will attack people sometimes since they like to sit their feathery tails along popular park trails.

last year a pair of robins kept setting off car alarms really early in the morning because they were eating rocks from the grooves in tires. the owners were so confused when they came out looking for a robber.

Backwoods Witch

I love birds, all except for those shits, they're mean as hell and they attack our cats when they're literally just laying down rofl.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Toxilicks
Raven Winter

Also,
(quote="Professor Peristeronic"]

The pigeons here are so cool.

Pretty baller.

Benevolent Smoker

Wow that bird wasn't ******** around

Vicious Reveler

No aggressive wildlife around here. Just drunk hobos, and pigeons.

I haven't been attacked by any wild animals before. I have been chased by geese, that's about it. Oh, and butted down a hill by a goat. A possum fell on my tent, but that's not really an attack. I don't know what the hell that is.

I know the magpies do attack people sometimes though, my friend's mother got pecked pretty badly by one once. She also got bitten by a turtle... harsh.

There aren't many wild animlas in my neighbourhood, it's the suburbs and we haven't really got any native land mammals (except maybe bats, but they're super rare), and the introduced ones stay on the bush. It's mostly just birds, insects, and tiny lizards that are underground so you don't see them anyways.

At my partner's mother's house. a bird nests in her toilet during it's breeding season. When you go to the bathroom it starts chirping and flying around the place.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
No wildlife in my city, if you dont count birds. Only jerks with small dogs who refuse to pick up their poop.
Toxilicks
JackieXVII
Behold....

The vinegaroon....

What the actual ********?

Its part of the scorpion family,but it has no stinger. Very aggressive. They will chase you. And getting bitten by one, you get a vinegar taste in your mouth.

Rainbow Lover

I like feeding the birds at the bus station my stale bread. They like stale bread emotion_kirakira

Timid Lunatic

User Image

My house is in the woods, so depending on the season, I hear all sorts of things. Birds, frogs, crickets/cicadas, coyotes howling in the distance...

None of it bothers me. I don't really even notice it unless I think about it too much. The noise of a city or a busy street, though, will keep me awake.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces