Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this a good topic?

Yes 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
It was ok.... 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

Is this something you just love when your friend do that one thing? Or the reason you are friends with your friends? Do you have friends that always say something or do something that really bugs you? Do you tell them to stop and they don't? Even tho they do the one thing do you still hang out with them a lot? Or maybe you left your friend because of this? How have your friends affected you by doing one or more things?
User Image

I don't get close to my friends.
I seem like it, but not really.

Up until recently my friends have influenced who I am too much.
I find it much easier to be friendless.
I have awesome friends! They like my cookies.
My homie Jose is so retarded. But he's not just a homie he's my closest friend. He's like my partner in crime. But anyways, Jose is such a dunce and is so clumsy it's not even funny. Ok it might be funny. But he's always running into stuff and just after school when he was going into my room slammed his fingers in my door. But he's really influenced my life a lot. You we've been friends since pratically birth. Like if you saw me he would be right next to me. It's still like that actually.
*shrugs* i could go either way; have friends or not, but i would have to go to one extreme or the other. I can either have a lot of friends or none at all, but not inbetween

I have good friends i owe a lot to, now. i guess they influence me, but i personally don't think that's a bad thing. Adaptability to different social scenes and different people is important.

I spent the first 13 years of my life pretty much friendless. It wasn't until highschool that i actually had any friends, let alone any that i actually got to know, or who got to know me. Sure, it's easier not to have friends, I think that a lot, mostly because it's easier on other people not to be friends with me, but I also know that it's more fun to have friends, and it tends to result in a healthier me so I'll stick with my friends; for now at least. I plan to go away when i get older. No idea where, or when, or how, or if i'll come back. That's gonna be hard, now, to leave my friends, but it's something i've always known i will do, and something that, for my own semblance of sanity, i need to do.
my friends are cool! yes they get on my nerves on what they do but i cant stop them! they are different from me and i think thats what makes me want to be there friend
I don’t like to hang out with people. Most of the kids I know my age are more into the things I was into a couple of years back. I just can’t stand their maturity level.

When I do hang out with the people I consider my friends we usually sit around and talk philosophy and or politics. See if we could change the world (lulz) Sometimes we smoke a little pot and watch a little Hi Def television.

I don’t think I mind though. I’d rather sit around on my computer all day talking to my pixilated friends on WoW. They’re a lot more chat worthy than the kids in my class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff