Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, for Christmas, my parents are giving me a 200 dollar card so I can go shopping and stuff.
And was wondering,
how much it would cost for probably getting a new haircut and possible getting my whole head purple.
Anyone know about how much it'll be?
I'm also getting a new lip piercing biggrin .
Why purple?
It depends. Are you getting it colored professionally?
purple because it's my favorite color.
Was thinking blue but idk.
And yeah, professionally.
Depends where you go, but the lowest I've ever seen that sort of thing run is about $50.
When my friend Kazi dyed his hair Blue it costs around 80 dollars
If your hair is going to be short it will probably be cheaper with the price of color..long hair takes more man power and dye
im still wondering if manic panic works.
Manic Panic works - but is DOES NOT last.

If you want neon hairdye, try Special Effects. It is ALL I use and depending on the shade (Things like blues and purples and darker shades of green.. will take almost a month to fade even one shade)

You can get it cheap from GoodGoth

All products from goodgoth are also vegetarian and cruelty-free. So no worries there. <3

Pretty much any kind of pink or other pastels, you'll have problems with unless you're a natural blond and even then, it can be tough to hold.

Luckily, if you have normal hair (i.e. - Not super thick or extra long, like beyond shoulderblades long) these little 4 fl. oz. (118 ml) bottles hold a LOT of dye, as it's as about at spreadable as conditioner, whereas other dyes are so thick it takes the whole bottle and then some.

Depending on your hair type you can usually get 2 to 5 uses out of them.

They have gorgeous, intense colours.

Just a warning on ONE - Joyride is actually a lot more pale and pastel than the picture presented. (Woo, alliteration) All other colours are pretty true to example.
SanguinLullaby
Manic Panic works - but is DOES NOT last.

If you want neon hairdye, try Special Effects. It is ALL I use and depending on the shade (Things like blues and purples and darker shades of green.. will take almost a month to fade even one shade)

You can get it cheap from GoodGoth

All products from goodgoth are also vegetarian and cruelty-free. So no worries there. <3

Pretty much any kind of pink or other pastels, you'll have problems with unless you're a natural blond and even then, it can be tough to hold.

Luckily, if you have normal hair (i.e. - Not super thick or extra long, like beyond shoulderblades long) these little 4 fl. oz. (118 ml) bottles hold a LOT of dye, as it's as about at spreadable as conditioner, whereas other dyes are so thick it takes the whole bottle and then some.

Depending on your hair type you can usually get 2 to 5 uses out of them.

They have gorgeous, intense colours.

Just a warning on ONE - Joyride is actually a lot more pale and pastel than the picture presented. (Woo, alliteration) All other colours are pretty true to example.

Goodgoth = Heaven on the Web.
I think personally it depends on where your going to get it dyed..(cant spell sorry) but when i got mine dyed it costed about 50-70 dollars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff