Welcome to Gaia! ::

if you're so fat u cant run u should not even be saying why do people keep staring at me

IF UR SO FAT U CANT RUN THAN U SHOULD.....DIE
My only problem with fat people is that when I see someone who is severely overweight I tend to think a number of things.
1. They have no self respect
2. They don't care about taking proper care of themselves (works with #1)
3. They aren't willing to make effort.
4. Chances are, their hygiene isn't too fantastic.

I'm not talking a little overweight, I'm talking like 15-50 pounds overweight.

As people themselves, I don't really discriminate. I have many friends who are pretty big...
Yeah I know... all the media is putting a bad label on being overweight or even just not being supermodel thin.... eek
Kusabana Bara
I swear it really is like that, i whent into 3 difrent threads and each one had at least
20 to 40 people saying I HATE FAT PEOPLE wtf is with people do you have to be like
10 punds now :/ its just as bad as being racist it seems like people are only liked
more if they are skinny or a twig :/ who else feels this way? but i swear if i hear one more
thing im going to stop eating for a week :/ my diet isint working i might fast and eat once a week
:/ ussaly last time i tried that i forgot i need to tape a note razz

1. They usually smell bad due to the complications of washing and the over active sweating.
2. They over eat and take in more than their own fair share of the food on the planet.
3. It is harder to find clothes that fit people of my thin body size because the world is becoming more and more fat.
4. Fat people always b***h to me about me being skinny and say it's disgusting that I am.

Must I go on?
Soffish
1. They usually smell bad due to the complications of washing and the over active sweating.
2. They over eat and take in more than their own fair share of the food on the planet.
3. It is harder to find clothes that fit people of my thin body size because the world is becoming more and more fat.
4. Fat people always b***h to me about me being skinny and say it's disgusting that I am.

Must I go on?

Discussion is about voicing your opinion.
I was raised not to judge people so I just take ya as you are and see how ya are with your personallity. I'm a very kind person if I do say so myself 3nodding
I'll admit, I'm overweight. I have no problem with 'squishy' people. But these monsterous, walking balls of fat and cellulite? God in Heaven, save us. I live in the South and there are women, men, and even kids that make you wonder if they've actually got any room left in their enormous guts. Maybe they just hit what they ate this morning for breakfast.
User ImageAdvantage of having some flab, you can build muscile mass better.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff