4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
I would without a shadow of a doubt.

Demonic Ally

lol no, ******** other people

Everyday Lunatic

If they were close to me yes I would consider donating organs to them, everyone else nope.. unless I'm dead then I don't care as much about my internals, I won't be needing them.

I do give to charity now and then, nothing huge just a few dollars here or there because I am mostly broke myself, I donate old used things to the goodwill or whatever instead of tossing them out, I also have shopped there myself. I give homeless people food or change sometimes, I have also given random people rides if they needed one.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Financially? I once gave away my car because someone needed it. I still don't have a car.

With the lung? They can clone that s**t now (albeit that it is a time-consuming and fairly expensive process and I'm not sure they do it for transplants yet). You're on your own.

But I generally don't trust charities because I generally don't trust people or the world or... most things that exist.

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25

What do you think of people who don't donate to big name charities?
I think it's considerate. That's about it.

Do you often guilt trip people about "starving children"? What do you think of those who do?
I don't. Everyone has problems in life. It shouldn't be a competition. So I hate when people try to guilt trip and decide to trivialize our problems.

Are you desensitized to problems like this? How?
Desensitized to guilt tripping? I dunno. I just don't care. Guilt tripping never really works on me. When it comes to starving children, I shrug it off. But when I actually see it, there is a part of me that cares and wants to help.

Would you donate a lung to someone dying? - this someone is barely an acquaintance. Why or why not?
No. I don't like people. Nobody helps me, so why should I help other people?

Are you selfish if you don't donate an organ to someone in need? Someone close to you?
It's not always about selfishness. But yeah.. It may be a bit selfish. I think everyone has a right to be sometimes.

Friendly Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Nananabatman69
I wouldn't. You know why?

1.) I need the money. I have college loans, I have rent, food, bills, et cetera to worry about.
2.) Most charities are scams. They money you give to the: most of it goes to the salaries of the people who work there and the tiny bit of it goes to the actual people in need of it.
3.) I've become desensitized to problems like this.

Next question; lets say a person was dying and they were in need of a lung. You didn't know them well, you're just acquaintances. Would you donate your lung to them? Why or why not?

I wouldn't do this either, unless the person was VERY, VERY close to me. I wouldn't expect the same to happen to me either.

What do you think of people who don't donate to big name charities?
Do you often guilt trip people about "starving children"? What do you think of those who do?
Are you desensitized to problems like this? How?
Would you donate a lung to someone dying? - this someone is barely an acquaintance. Why or why not?
Are you selfish if you don't donate an organ to someone in need? Someone close to you? Someone not so close to you? Explain.

1. Would you help someone in need?

A. Likely, if I had the ability to do so. If I have little money or food, that doesn't change much when I know that God will provide for me.

2. Would I donate my lung to an acquaintance.

A. My lungs are very important to me considering I do parkour, but I would first pray about it and ask my church to see if anyone there would like to donate. If not, then I'd do it.

3. What do you think of people who don't donate to big name charities?

A. I think that's fine. I never thought highly of charities and, to be honest, it's their money and they can spend it how they please.

4. Do you often guilt trip people about "starving children"? What do you think of those who do?

A. No. It's quite frankly stupid to guilt trip in any situation and when it comes to "starving children", if you're really saying that, then go make a difference yourself, a REAL difference with your own hands and feet.

5. Are you desensitized to problems like this? How?

A. Not desensitized, but not as sensitive as I could be. I think there's enough hungry people, (including children) in our own nation in need of being fed and loved, why not start there if we're so positive bout helping?

6. Would you donate a lung to someone dying? - this someone is barely an acquaintance. Why or why not?

A. Answered above.

7. Are you selfish if you don't donate an organ to someone in need? Someone close to you? Someone not so close to you?

A. Yeah, I do think it's selfish, but we're talking about lungs here. Basicly, you're trading your situation for someone elses. For someone close to me, it'd be really hard and I'd still pray bout it, and the same goes for someone not so close to me. My goal is to keep my body as intact as I possibly can by the time I die anyway, and losing a lung isn't the best way to do that.

High-functioning Dreamer

This reminds me of something my grade school teacher used to tell my class alot; if a homeless person comes up to you don't give them money, give them bread. That way they can't spend the money on drugs, alcohol or smokes.
maybe I'm naïve but when I was a child I was taught to help others and even now I still try to do that when I can

Aged Humorist

It's doubtful. Whether I'd really help them depends mostly on whether they're really in need. Most people are capable of helping themselves. If they need something bad enough, they'll get it.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
i give money to people on the streets. You know they may be mentally ill and I feel sorry for them because i am too. some of them may even be vets struggling with ptsd and i feel like they deserve my money, even when i was poor i would give things away. it's just naturally who I am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff