Welcome to Gaia! ::

What world?

This world. 0.25 25.0% [ 21 ]
That world. 0.75 75.0% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

I think I'd live in this reality but take vacations in my own reality.
im not necessarily a realist but id say reality... a world u created would be too perfect... honestly life isn't what it is if u never feel pain or confusion. a perfect world would be too fake.
Both actually.
This reality has it's moments.
But it'd be nice to have a place where no one could bother you if you didn't want them to.
My world but it wouldn't be perfect, there would still be pain and consequences and all that, but with a version of how i want this world, and when I became sick of that maybe i could go to reality and after I have spent enough time there I would enter my own world again, but of course my world would be join to others so I wouldn't always be alone but if i wanted the option was there. sweatdrop I'd write more but I'm getting ready for school...
@The Intangible: That idea is good too, I would love that...
For other people, what would you want in you world? I wonder how different they are (the worlds) considering...
Anyways tata
biggrin 4laugh heart
This world is as perfect as I would want it to be. It is what it is and I love it for it. I like working to change it too.
I would love the ability to live in a world i create but dread the inevitable results.
Reality is what you make of it.

I love where I am now, because there is so much to explore that's unknown. If you live in your own world, you would know everything about it. You would've created it, inside and out, know every crevice, creature and consequence. Your own world would be predictible and repetitive. It is how you train your eyes to perceive the reality that you live in now, that makes it so rewarding.
I love to live in my own reality, too bad whenever I do I'm damaging my body crying

If I were to create a world for people to live in the state of mind would be ecstasy. Literally, pure MDMA, nothing on the side. There would be such beauty in everything that we'd keep our world clean. We'd laugh with strangers and lay in the grass looking at clouds in the nightsky. Everything would be perfect, everyone would be happy and open with themselves.

heart I hope to live in that world forever some day.
I would much rather live in a world I created, everyone would be naked riding unicorns =]

This world. The other one may be more entertaining, and much nicer...but where would the challenge be? Life is what you make it; this world can be our reality. Why change it? The growth lies here.

like-chip's King

Man... I'd love to live in the world that's in my head

I heart it ever so much... **starts to day dream about it**
I want to live in a bubble
>.<
I think that would be FREAKIN AWESOME!
My own world.
It would be wonderful, not having to worry about troubles.
My own world...Just to visit...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces