Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well my bestfreind is like obessed with photography , she is always taking photos and stuf and yesturday i was walking in the mall and i saw this necklace and it had like a black miniture camera on it ....so the question is if you were obessed with photogrpahy would you like that if someone gave it to you as a gift ?
Yea!

Then again, the most awesome gift for a photographer would probably be a new camera, or new lens.... OOOOOR, a tripod if they don't have one.
absolutely! it's such a cute idea heart
Falin
absolutely! it's such a cute idea heart

Thanks !
I'd say that would be perfect!
depends if its her style; i like taking photos too but would never wear that, way too kitch-y for me. does she wear jewelery at all? is the only thing she wears gold and expensive-looking? or some cute colorful earrings? you can go by that.
Philosophical Maniac
Yea!

Then again, the most awesome gift for a photographer would probably be a new camera, or new lens.... OOOOOR, a tripod if they don't have one.

How about I just give you the £500 for one instead?

Don't be a c**k. You don't just buy people a new f$cking camera; good quality ones are not cheap. Also, put some clothes on you skinny-a** little slut. And eat a f$cking pie.
ArmouredKin
Philosophical Maniac
Yea!

Don't be a c**k. You don't just buy people a new f$cking camera; good quality ones are not cheap. Also, put some clothes on you skinny-a** little slut. And eat a f$cking pie.

I think I'm falling in love. heart Marry me?
bloodytaco
ArmouredKin
Philosophical Maniac
Yea!

I think I'm falling in love. heart Marry me?

Heheh, you're growing on me, taco, but I'm afraid I'm taken. Sorry wink
It's fine, I've been in a relationship myself for two years

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas