Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, this past weekend, my ex-boyfriend was outed as a transsexual. He's really a woman, but he had transferred to our school and nobody knew the truth; I only found out after I started dating him and he told me (we broke up after that). He's really upset about, because it was, like, a secret and he's afraid of how people will treat him now, poor guy crying .

But anyway, tell me, LD,
Would you date a transexual?
What would you say if you unknowingly dated a transexual?
Would you still date them or would you break it off?

Noob

I don't like v****a, I don't like having sex with vaginas. I like penises.
I'd feel betrayed and lied to.

Invisible Humorist

....most likely no

Kitten

Well, I mean if I was dating a born male and he told me he wanted to be a woman and began the process(?) while we were together, that'd be fine. Fair enough.

But if I was dating a guy and he actually had a v****a, wellll... I'd feel a little lied to, but if I liked him, then it'd be cool. I understand. If you identify as one gender, why would you want to go around saying you were transexual? You'd just want to be viewed as the gender you identify as.

Maybe I'm just not picky.
I don't care, I'm bisexual anyway...
You shouldn't of outed your partner and he should of realized that dating a straight girl is risky (because they like d**k and only d**k)

Sparkling Loiterer

If I liked them, sure. I do have a preferred gender I like, but I'm pretty flexible and open to fall in love with either gender, so it doesn't really matter much to me. It's completely about the person for me, not what they have in their pants.

Would you date a tranny?

Probably not.
What would you say if you unknowingly dated a tranny?
"Why weren't you up front with me about being a trans man?"
"What are your expectations in this relationship?"

I don't know. If I was dating them for a while and genuinely liked them, I'd probably try and make it work even if they didn't have the "parts". But some things like marriage, family and children might be points where, if we disagree, we might have to part ways.
My Little Spider Friend

******** transphobic scum. talk2hand
Would you date a tranny?

No I wouldn't. No relationship is perfect but I wouldn't want any additional pressures or any other issues that would come out of that.

What would you say if you unknowingly dated a tranny?

I wouldn't know what to say but I wouldn't trust them anymore if they weren't upfront about it from the beginning. If it wasn't an issue before, it would have become an issue at that point.

I'd break it off.

Noob

Lillyliveredshitbirds
My Little Spider Friend

Sorry for loving big juicy c**k.
A person's gender identity would have no standing on my relationship with them, romantically or otherwise.
Your OP is pretty horrifically worded, though. Pronouns and terms and whatnot. Makes you sound like a douchebag bigot. Just a warning, you may want to fix that if you don't want to come across that way.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

I did for awhile.
Then I married him.
My Little Spider Friend
Lillyliveredshitbirds
My Little Spider Friend

Sorry for loving big juicy c**k.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CHECK YOUR BINARY PRIVILEGE, YOU TRANS*PHOBIC FURRY-HARASSING, CIS-OVERPRIVILEGED TRANSMISOGYNIST
Yes, I would date an transsexual if I was attracted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff