Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you complain if you were ready for sex and your girlfriend/boyfriend wasn't?
Or would you respect her/his point of view?

I'd like to hear your opinions. c:

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I would respect it as long as they didn't mind that I'd have toys to satisfy myself with until they were ready.

Lonely Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"No, she would be the boss of me anyway."
User Image
Literally none of my past girlfriends wanted to have sex until marriage, and yes, I respected that. Even though it was a bit of a bummer.

Adored Admirer

I would not complain.

Cat

Fanatical Codger

When they are ready, that will be the time. I would never complain about something somebody just isn't ready for. neutral

Hallowed Wench

Yes I would complain. Long past are the days that I will settle on jerking it just because someone has hangups about sex. Chances are the b***h is going to leave me anyways, might as well get mine while I can.

Greedy Grabber

I can go without sex. I would be perfectly fine if they didnt feel ready.

With my current boyfriend, it was like he was ready mentally, but his d**k just wasnt having it for a while. It was frustrating, but we did it eventually and he found his natural talent. It was his first time.
I just feel it would not be right trying to push that other person into something they are not ready for.
II Earl Grey II
User Image
"No, she would be the boss of me anyway."
User Image

who did your avi art?
Nope, I would just dump them.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Id leave their a**.
I'd wait and respect it, depending on the reason. If they don't want sex ever and only want a romantically emotional relationship, however, then I don't see it working out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games