Welcome to Gaia! ::

S m u s h a's Husband

Proxy Fatcat

He broke up with me as a test.. He said he wasn't feeling it anymore, and I was completely okay with it and wished him happiness. Then he became very upset that I wasn't angry and threatened to kill himself

ya b***h was cray dramallama wahmbulance

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
I was in an abusive relationship and I finally had the guts to leave after 7 months.

Sparkly Duck

I haven't broken any ties with family thankfully, most of the time they are great. Most of the time I'm great too, so we leave it at that.

With my first two girlfriends I was a nasty bugger with the breakups. Did a lot of things to make them feel lesser than they were in those last fights. I always tried to cut deep so I'm not gonna talk about it, young me deserves to get bitchslapped.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
I'm 28 and still haven't fallen in love. I don't even think I want to.
⊰ My first break-up was sudden; 10 days before Lupercalia/Valentines. I hated him for a time after that, now I have forgiven to a degree but not forgotten. My second break-up was mutual, in an LDR. My third and most recent occurred Saturday night/Sunday, but ended due to his death rather than a break-up. So the worst was the third, imho. I've never hated any of my ex-boyfriends' enough to wish them death. ⊱
In college sometimes you try to sever ties with people who can't take a hint. xd One of them was mentally disturbed though, I tried to help them for a couple years then stopped talking to them, and now I've been stalked for two years. lol I think he's homeless now too, or something..

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Broke up with an ex because I was sick of him and s**t and I was unhappy. He fake-cried the first time I tried to break up with him. He cried again but claimed his tears were real when I actually broke up with him the second time. After all that he would get on my fb page just to try to insult me, start s**t with my friends, and he would text my phone telling me im a bad person for breaking up with him and that Im selfish and he hates me and wants to die miserable and all that type of stuff.
The last guy I dated broke up with me, gave me a long spill about how it was bad timing and I was moving anyway and how he knew I was going to find someone knew because of how pretty and smart I am and said it was hard for him. What he neglected to tell me was that there was another person that he had already started talking to and was not going to bother telling me. We agreed to be friends, but when I found out, I was hurt and told him I could not be friends with someone who kept the truth from me and was dishonest. He called me creepy for saying that. Now he wants me back, but it's not happening. One, I deserve someone better or to be happily single, and two, I am currently happy dating a physicist right now. smile
One of my exes. We had only dated a day when he said I love you (I didn't know that was a red flag then). Then after 2 months I tried breaking up with him in person and he choked me and said he'd kill me if I left him. So I waited until I got home, ignored him for a few days then called him and broke up with him.

Him and his sister started threatening me. He would call non stop and send texts that he was going to burn my house down with me and my family in it. Then sometimes he'd randomly send me pictures of his d**k. I told his mom and she said "that maybe you should leave him alone". Even though he was contacting me.

Eventually I just blocked his number, which was a little harder to do back then. Even years after, he'd try contacting me. We dated just short of 3 months and he was obsessed for years. Crazy.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
proably the guy who thought hed rather kill me than lose me
cept he wasnt gonna lose me but thought Id run away

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
apathetic frost245
Ebony Phantom
I'm 28 and still haven't fallen in love. I don't even think I want to.

LIES
User Image

How did you know? XD

Loiterer

He cheated, I forgave him, he cheated again this time right in front of me, and lied to my face about it. I called him out on it and informed the girl he was cheating on me with. Turns out he'd been lying to her too. He tried to kill himself. I tried to kill myself.

You know, fun times all around. Typical TV drama bullshit, really. I haven't been in a relationship since. Not because "******** loving people" That guy didn't ruin relationships for me.

I just realized I didn't love anybody (not even the guy I wasted my time with in this story) and I'm 100% cool being on my own so I stopped looking for relationships with less than stellar people.

protip: Badboys are bad boys for a reason. They'll still remain bad when they're with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff