Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dorm rooms suck, boarding school life sucks?

AMEN!!! 0.20512820512821 20.5% [ 8 ]
*shrug* atleast it prepares you for college 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 13 ]
boarding school food sucks 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 2 ]
I am incapable of producing an intelligent opinion on this 0.41025641025641 41.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 >

Okay LD,

The fire alarm in my dorm room had been going off from 2am to 5:30 am every four minutes today. ( I'm a senior in highschool, I go to boarding school)
I woke up so late I couldn't eat breakfast.
For some weird reason I felt so dizzy around 8:45 am, I went to the nurse and I ultimately ended up puking into a toilet bowl for a good 2 minutes.
The nurse made me rest so I missed my hardest class AP Statistics. My mother forgot to put money in my card so I can't really do anything. And my head hurts like crap.
I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!

DISCUSS AND SHARE:

Your worse day ever
Your sympathy for me
Other stuff

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
I had a panick attack. =]
ll k i w i i ll
I had a panick attack. =]

that really sux
Tomorrow is a new day ;]]
3_DarkLife_3
Tomorrow is a new day ;]]

um thank yous 3nodding
Hello Gaia Journal
my worst day was when i lost a round of cod4, after crying for 5 hours i realized that it wasnt my fault and i was just on a shite team

Shadowy Rogue

12,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I don't really know about worst day, but I had a really shitty day on Saturday. I'd been stuck in the Detroit airport since Friday evening because of the weather. I was already exhausted and majorly stressed. I had to spend the whole day running from gate to gate getting new flights and then waiting around only to have them canceled. I had to keep dragging all my stuff all over inbetween periods of just sitting for hours with little to do. Oh, and I managed to get a sunburn from the light reflecting off the snow and coming through the windows. I never did get out of there until Sunday afternoon.
I stopped breathing in the middle of the mall food coart, and no one noticed. thankfully, I got it under control just as i was about to pass out. xd
Sounds unplesant you should read about my slot #2 for a similar day to yours XD but my historic worst days ever.

#1 slot:
I got arrested, Not charged thankfully.
Expelled from school,
Got kicked out of my house,
I also remeber getting rained on.
Suffered a type of nervous breakdown by the end of the day that caused be to become suicdally depressed for 2 weeks following, as is typical with me only one person noticed that I was actually about to DIE.

That was a pretty bad day, It's hard to think on a day worse than it.

#2 slot:
Pulled a double shift at work for 6 hours got bullied by my supervisor during that time.
I said I'd goto a party but my friend ditched me so I had to walk 6 miles in the snow to get there.
When I got there I had the joy of my friend who ditched me spazzing out about nothing my boyfriend was drunk stupid attempted to *Do inappropirate things* with me in public until I pushed him off he then got annoyed and flirted with other girls infront of my face. I had to go stop said usless drama friend from throwing himself in traffic I then had to go look after my boyfriend who was now high and drunk and his friends were bullying him so I had to drag him to the toilet and take care of him until his parents arrived he was however sick on me. I then had to walk home 3 miles by myself in the snow.

That just sucked... But it ended and I woke the next day and things were better.

There is a third and fourth slot but you get the general trend... The 3rd day actually involves me almost dying razz
When i was young me and my cousin went to learn how to swim and i lost my feet and i almost drowned, noone noticed i was falling in water and i couldnt reach water superficie to wave my arms but fortunately my cousin saw me underwater and saved me i was like 30 seconds inside water and i almost lost my breath sad
Darkphantom
Sounds unplesant you should read about my slot #2 for a similar day to yours XD but my historic worst days ever.

#1 slot:
I got arrested, Not charged thankfully.
Expelled from school,
Got kicked out of my house,
I also remeber getting rained on.
Suffered a type of nervous breakdown by the end of the day that caused be to become suicdally depressed for 2 weeks following, as is typical with me only one person noticed that I was actually about to DIE.

That was a pretty bad day, It's hard to think on a day worse than it.

#2 slot:
Pulled a double shift at work for 6 hours got bullied by my supervisor during that time.
I said I'd goto a party but my friend ditched me so I had to walk 6 miles in the snow to get there.
When I got there I had the joy of my friend who ditched me spazzing out about nothing my boyfriend was drunk stupid attempted to *Do inappropirate things* with me in public until I pushed him off he then got annoyed and flirted with other girls infront of my face. I had to go stop said usless drama friend from throwing himself in traffic I then had to go look after my boyfriend who was now high and drunk and his friends were bullying him so I had to drag him to the toilet and take care of him until his parents arrived he was however sick on me. I then had to walk home 3 miles by myself in the snow.

That just sucked... But it ended and I woke the next day and things were better.

There is a third and fourth slot but you get the general trend... The 3rd day actually involves me almost dying razz

omg that sux!!!!!
i dont have bad days, only good days
oh wait, i think its the other way around
The worst day of my life occurred when I was 14.
I had to study for my permit test and it was stressing me out all day.
I was in the livingroom when I heard my brother scream.
I walked downstairs to find my kitten covered in blood.
My brother accidentally stepped on its neck.
I took him to the Vet and then had to go take my test.
I failed.
I spent the entire day waiting for updates on his condition.
They said he would likely be okay.
I waited all night and my mom drove me back to the hospital.
They told us there wasn't much to do and he would probably pass away soon.
I sat in the waiting room crying.
The doctor came out and told us he was gone.

I went home that night and felt really heavy.
I was so numb.

Sadly, I woke up the next day thinking it was just a nightmare.

That was a bad day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces