Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can you use responsibly?

Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 3 ]
No 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Maybe 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Found 40 whole 5/325 oxycodones forgotten from wisdom teeth removal. emotion_awesome

This changes my plans for the night.
Waiting for the tums to set in before I chew a couple.3

Can you used drugs responsibility? like how you can drink responsibly
I think you can.

Dapper Codger

Idk, I think no. You can drink in moderation or socially. Prescription drugs seem to be "if it's enough to have an effect, it'll ******** you up". Even weed seems to have a gentle high option.
Miz Creant
Idk, I think no. You can drink in moderation or socially. Prescription drugs seem to be "if it's enough to have an effect, it'll ******** you up". Even weed seems to have a gentle high option.

You can take drugs in moderation and take a gentle dose.
On the Rx label it says you can take 1-2 every 4 hours. Just 2 will give a nice gentle high for someone with no or low tolerance.
And you can take drugs socially.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I've knowingly taken one perc in my life and it made me feel sick. I totally didn't give the rest to my inlaws from my prescription.

The next root canal I had the dentist wrote me a script and I thought I would fill it later. I lost it around the house. Totally didn't get an annoyed look from my mil because of it.

Also after child birth I didn't take any at the hospital, just Tylenol for fever so the doctor didn't write me a script and I didn't care.

I do not lol at my inlaw's annoyed faces that I turn down drugs.

Because they do not do drugs or anything illegal.
bansgcashnegcorrelation
DILFLOVER69

You can take drugs in moderation and take a gentle dose.
On the Rx label it says you can take 1-2 every 4 hours. Just 2 will give a nice gentle high for someone with no or low tolerance.
And you can take drugs socially.
Miz Creant

so getting high as ******** every friday isnt taking drugs responsibly?

It's Thursday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces