Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

The Dr. Pepper 10 "Not For Women" Marketing Campaign: A good idea?

Yes 0.21804511278195 21.8% [ 29 ]
No 0.60902255639098 60.9% [ 81 ]
Unsure 0.045112781954887 4.5% [ 6 ]
I don't know 0.12781954887218 12.8% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21 >

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sparkly Dream
Demyan The Devil
Quote:
Women Are People Too

lol no they're not.

How the hell would you know?
Your not even a girl.

You sure about that, sweetie?

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
I disagree with this topic's title. I identify as an armadillo.
lol i love how women in first world countries have nothing to b***h about other than things on tv
and you wonder why NOBODY takes feminism seriously
Dandrogyny
I'm a man
that's debatable

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
ice queen in a dark tower
lol i love how women in first world countries have nothing to b***h about other than things on tv

User Image

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
How is this thread about feminism at all? How was I bitching about what was on TV? I just said that this marketing campaign is stupid. ??? Confused here.
Sexual Innuendo
How is this thread about feminism at all? How was I bitching about what was on TV? I just said that this marketing campaign is stupid. ??? Confused here.
1. what you just did in this thread? bitching about an advertisement? thats all feminists ever do. ever. even if it wasnt your intention, youre coming across as a butthurt feminist.

2. you were bitching about an ad that (i'm assuming) you saw on tv. if you saw it somewhere else, tell me where and ill correct myself.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Sexual Innuendo
1. what you just did in this thread? bitching about an advertisement? thats all feminists ever do. ever. even if it wasnt your intention, youre coming across as a butthurt feminist.

2. you were bitching about an ad that (i'm assuming) you saw on tv. if you saw it somewhere else, tell me where and ill correct myself.
How was I bitching about it? Saying something is a dumb marketing idea =/= "OMG WHINING & COMPLAYNING & BITCHING & BEING A BUTTHURT FEMINIST. crying "

And you're right, the only thing that any feminist has ever done in their entire life is complain about a TV commercial. Ever. lol

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Diet ANYTHING is for spineless milksops who don't move enough to burn the calories they consume. There's nothing MANLY about it. That being said....Are you sure Doctor Pepper's qualified to be a soft drink?Cuz I'm getting suspicious.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Sexual Innuendo
Sexual Innuendo

How was I bitching about it? Saying something is a dumb marketing idea =/= "OMG WHINING & COMPLAYNING & BITCHING & BEING A BUTTHURT FEMINIST. crying "

And you're right, the only thing that any feminist has ever done in their entire life is complain about a TV commercial. Ever. lol
I kinda miss the picketing and the bra burning and the fuzzy legs though sad Feminists used to be badass!

Dapper Phantom

Dandrogyny
I'm a man
that's debatable
No, it really isn't.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Ghosty Pie
User Image
Well, then....do they get all the Kool Aid and the Tanqueray to compensate?
Sexual Innuendo
Sexual Innuendo

getting asshurt making an entire thread dedicated to a commercial you don't like = OMG WHINING & COMPLAYNING & BITCHING & BEING A BUTTHURT FEMINIST. crying
but its not like i expect you to willingly admit that youre a butthurt feminist.

look at every single feminist in any western country today
all they ever do is b***h about "wah women in the media wah raep culture wah misogyny on television wah ads targeted towards men wah"
i mean, if feminists want to talk about other issues dealing with women that's wonderful, but when all they ever b***h about is media theres really no reason for anyone to take them seriously

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Sexual Innuendo
Sexual Innuendo

getting asshurt making an entire thread dedicated to a commercial you don't like = OMG WHINING & COMPLAYNING & BITCHING & BEING A BUTTHURT FEMINIST. crying
but its not like i expect you to willingly admit that youre a butthurt feminist.

look at every single feminist in any western country today
all they ever do is b***h about "wah women in the media wah raep culture wah misogyny on television wah ads targeted towards men wah"
i mean, if feminists want to talk about other issues dealing with women that's wonderful, but when all they ever b***h about is media theres really no reason for anyone to take them seriously
Um, you know rape culture is a serious problem, right? neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces