Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's happening right now with me with boys. I don't like it >.>
I think it's annoying when I have a boyfriend, and I get hit on by other guys anyway. Then when I'm single, nobody seems to notice me.

At one point, I liked two guys at the same time who liked me, but I never went out with either of them because I knew the potential relationships wouldn't have worked out. One of them was 28 (too old for me), and the other was 18 (slightly too young for me). The 28-year-old was really quiet and awkward, and the 18-year-old was really loud and annoying.
i've got that problem at the moment
i got 3-4 people interested in me
2 i am sexing with, and the other 2 i am trying to keep on the back burner for "friendship"

it's rough in February, there must be something in the air ninja
thats never happened to me before...never had two guys after me at the same time..
Stuff happens? =/
I've noticed guys do that too. usually after you get a boyfriend. weirdness.
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Pick the best one.

It's not that hard.

I hope "best" is referring to which one he likes the most. stressed
I just got dumped tuesday by my ex, and just yesterday my bi friend told me that she loves me..... She knows that Im straight and stuff, and also knows that I wouldn't date anyone at the moment either.

I've had one or two guys after me before, but I just ignored them... well one of them. The one that I actully payed attention to was the one that just dumped me.... crying
H HA HA HA HA HA !!!
Busses ???
LFMAO
if u like them all the same amount find out which one likes u the best.
pick the one you feel closer too dumb a**.
Ami Migi
Blitzkrieg Beauty
Pick the best one.

It's not that hard.

I hope "best" is referring to which one he likes the most. stressed
The one that is the best choice.
The one that would be the best for him in a relationship.

You may like the guy who beats all his girlfriends the most out of all the other guys, but you probably wouldn't pick him to be your boyfriend.
lol guys are like that too.
It pretty funny.
My boyfriend had (or has. Idk) the hots for this one chick who turned out to be lesbian. I'd do her anyday. <333 She was telling him how she liked me ><;
Yeah, I've been there. Really aggrivating, cause then it's all like, what's wrong with the way I was before? Why am I so great now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff