Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its Koto!
Kraggus Doomhammer
Its Koto!
Kraggus Doomhammer
Its Koto!

One word can change the entire meaning of something

You don't have to be such a b***h about it biggrin

But you were the one being a b***h by flipping out about "stereotyping".

I never flipped out biggrin

I didn't use caps lock or anything! 4laugh

I was calmly having a discussion.

:]

I am gonna call bullshit. You were compaining about something rediculously stupid.
Spouting off about stereotypes because he worded something wrong.

I also would like to take this time to label you a femnazi.

I wasn't complaining

and I'm not a feminazi

It's also stupid to say "all boys like football"

I didn't call you a femnazi biggrin
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

In a court of law, when you say something stupid to the judge, but you mean something else, it doesn't matter.

We're in court? I wasn't aware of this! Judge hold her in contempt for conspiricy to turn the entire jury against the defendent by using perjury! Outragous, I say!

I'm just making a point

Your point is of no meaning here. Take it somewhere it makes sense.

It makes perfect sense

Maybe not to you

which is expected :]

Hunny I'm known for my tangents and not even I could connect this one let alone the rest of our readers I'm sure. Popular vote in session! Who got this one? All who did say "i". All others, "nay"

NAY

Maybe you're too stupid to understand it

Maybe everyone else is as well.
Hoenhime
Its Koto!

ok....JESUS LORD O' Mighty i just asked a question and now apparently i've offended the whole women populice. im srry if i offended u by miss representing my question, bu thats no reason to be a complete and utter b***h about it.

Don't say "whole woman populous". She might get on you over that. You also have no real reason to apologize, hun. You didn't do anything wrong by asking that simple question.
Kraggus Doomhammer
Its Koto!
Kraggus Doomhammer
Its Koto!
Kraggus Doomhammer
Its Koto!

But you were the one being a b***h by flipping out about "stereotyping".

I never flipped out biggrin

I didn't use caps lock or anything! 4laugh

I was calmly having a discussion.

I am gonna call bullshit. You were compaining about something rediculously stupid.
Spouting off about stereotypes because he worded something wrong.

I also would like to take this time to label you a femnazi.

I wasn't complaining

and I'm not a feminazi

It's also stupid to say "all boys like football"

I didn't call you a femnazi biggrin

I know

you said you would like the time to lebel me as one

but I don't fit the label

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Why do you feel the need to stereotype genders?

This was a case of hit n run waaaaaaaaay the hell of track. This was a stupid blow up of the question he asked. No where did he in any way, shape, or form did he sterotype... generalize, yes, which was called for, but not the other.

You're the one causing the drama n being the big bad b***h. Not everyone else. So stop twisting the story. We all obvioulsy have eyes n can read the tread clearly.

That question was a stereotype :

No it was a generalization. Unless it contained the words 'all', 'every' or any other word meaning the same, it was not a sterotype. I'm sorry, you're fired! Good day.

Webster's Dictionary

Stereotype: a simplified and standardized conception or image invested with special meaning and held in common by members of a group

I didn't see "all" or "every" in there.

Standarized means everyone in essense my dear. The members of a group would have to mean all of them agree on the subject. I'm sorry, you're still wrong.
Personally, I'm really scared of rejection and would like it a lot more if a guy asked me. Can't speak for other girls, though.

I'm more for romance. Unless the guy was using a cheesy line just to make me laugh. I like guys with senses of humor. 3nodding

i completely agree
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell

This was a case of hit n run waaaaaaaaay the hell of track. This was a stupid blow up of the question he asked. No where did he in any way, shape, or form did he sterotype... generalize, yes, which was called for, but not the other.

You're the one causing the drama n being the big bad b***h. Not everyone else. So stop twisting the story. We all obvioulsy have eyes n can read the tread clearly.

No it was a generalization. Unless it contained the words 'all', 'every' or any other word meaning the same, it was not a sterotype. I'm sorry, you're fired! Good day.

Webster's Dictionary

Stereotype: a simplified and standardized conception or image invested with special meaning and held in common by members of a group

Standarized means everyone in essense my dear. The members of a group would have to mean all of them agree on the subject. I'm sorry, you're still wrong.

B-but

That's not fair cry
I wanna be right ;.;
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

I'm just making a point

It makes perfect sense

Maybe not to you

Hunny I'm known for my tangents and not even I could connect this one let alone the rest of our readers I'm sure. Popular vote in session! Who got this one? All who did say "i". All others, "nay"

NAY

Yes. Because it's everyone else. It can't just be one person. rolleyes

SWL PacStar's Significant Otter

C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n
Because if women are going to be doing the hard work once they're married, guys had better be doing all of the hard work BEFORE they're married.

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

I'm just making a point

It makes perfect sense

Maybe not to you

NAY

Or... maybe it had no place in the conversation. Don't stoop to name-calling just because you can't come up with a good way to come out of this on the right side of things. It's none too smart.

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

Webster's Dictionary

B-but

That's not fair cry
I wanna be right ;.;

Opsy!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

I'm just making a point

It makes perfect sense

Maybe not to you

NAY

Or... maybe it had no place in the conversation. Don't stoop to name-calling just because you can't come up with a good way to come out of this on the right side of things. It's none too smart.

I've lost emo

No fun no fun no fun scream

Thanks for arguing with me guys :]

I need to practise more :[

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Its Koto!
Why do you feel the need to stereotype genders?

ok your stupid
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

It makes perfect sense

Maybe not to you

NAY

I've lost emo

wtf

6,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!
Lovers Never Tell
Its Koto!

It makes perfect sense

Maybe not to you

NAY

I've lost emo

Any time dear. I have no problem with a debate, though a worthwhile one wouldve been nice. Very good try though! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff