Welcome to Gaia! ::

I see so many "Why" topics on this forum. What about answer topics? Why do people read the lifestyle forums? It gives me something to do while I write my essay -_-. I have found that overall, nearly 60% of the topics contain something about drugs, sex, or alcohol. While that is a great lifestyle to have, any others?
Wow, you have stats. I'm on here waiting for people to help me with my problem. And when no one is there, I try to see how I can help others.

By the way, my thread was about someone I love.
It's people like you who make me want to read these forums. I enjoy helping others and answering questions ^^
i usually don't post in lifestyle. i think i have once, but usually i just give advice. more than likely the people are high schoolers going through teen drama and that's why it's all the same. i just give them advice since i've been through the high school stuff already and am started in college.
When ever I post in here it's just me ranting, then leaving the thread for other people to discuss what pissed them off. Like jack a** teachers and s**t like that.
I like feeling like I can help people (whether or not it's actually effective) heart
I don't post in this forum but I post in others. Especially in the guild forums.. its a little more private and you cant get in trouble for posting in the wrong place.

Dapper Noob

I don't usually reply to the teenage drama threads unless it's something I'm going through as well.
Love threads I don't post in as I don't feel the emotion (Or I haven't yet.).
I stay away from drug threads as I think drugs are retarded.

I just post where I feel like it makes sense for me to post or to something I can relate to.

I read them because I'm bored and I like listening to people whine while I know there's people who have it 902498024x worse. (We seriously need a Relationship Issues forum.)

Blah blah blah.

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I like to help other people out I find most of the people looking for help are young and I'm young but not THAT young so it's types of things that I've just finished going through so I can normally help out a bit because I understand how they feel.

I like helping them because I remember going through those types of things and not having the help and not knowing where to go to get the help. It's easier to tell people that you don't know what your problem is instead of telling people that you do no because you might feel stupid even if you don't really have a reason to feel stupid you still might. So asking strangers is a really good way to get the answers you are looking for without feeling stupid.
to get gaia gold
gold rocks people
gold is so sweat on gaiaonline
im preety cool men I mean i am an alien
120 gold people for fishing max
gold is good, but i like to see what messes people have gotten themselves into and if i can tell them how to get out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff