Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girls for some reason always talk with their hands. For this, there is not a real reason they do this. But a side reason is that girls usually like making what the say into enfficense that way people will make sure that they are paying attention. As a girl I cannot stop talking with my hands. Any reasons that people think girls ALWAYS use their hands to talk in a conversation? Leave a message or just think about for awhile.

biggrin
lol i guess us girls do but, guys do it too lol i know many people that cant talk without using there hands
While talking I keep my hands in my pockets or, if I don't have pockets, I just peel the skin around my fingers. I've never talked with my hands. o_O
that is kind of a generalization since I never use my hands when I talk. what's sad though is someone using their hands to talk while on the phone and driving. *face desk*
A lot of people talk with their hands. both girls and guys talk using their hands. It's more common than you think, lol.
i know a lot of people who talk with their hands........
I only do it when I'm really into a conversation; but then my middle, and point fingers are two guys and theyre doing what I describe. Kind of. Hahaha.

Shirtless Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Uhum I don't. I never do. On presentations I always get marked lower for just standing up there reading a paper.
I don't use my hands when I talk.
I prove your theory wrong.
I have the bad habit of doing it, but so do many men.

Have you ever seen a stand up special of Lewis Black? The man could keep his mouth silently shut and have entire conversations comprised of hand gesticulations.
My friends yell at me when I use my hands to talk. I can't help it though. I've tried stopping, but there's no way. I'm just cool like that cool

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
It's the opposite for me and my guy friend.

He uses his hands when he talks all the time,

and I sit there expressionless when I talk.

xDD lulz.
They are manually trying to push themselves to talk more and faster.
it's called body language
~i learned it in English class!~
Ha~

Wealthy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Americans in general talk with their hands. The rest of the world finds it strange. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff