Welcome to Gaia! ::

To have sex in such an early age? I don't get it. Women have the chance of getting pregnant, and being pregnant at a young age isn't very fun (trust me, I know many young pregnant/formerly pregnant women). Even if you abort, you'll have to pay alot of money. Also, AIDS is another issue, but that could happen at any age.

I'm just wondering though...in your opinion...Why is losing your virginity at an early age such a requirment.
1. Instict. Animals in the wild mate about as early as possible.
2. Curiosity. They want to know what it's like. It's pretty heavily hyped.
Roager
1. Instinct. Animals in the wild mate about as early as possible.

Qft.
Roager

I'm talking about humans here. Humans (well...most of them) have a higher intellect then animals.

Curiosity is a good one though.
You're talking about HUMANS?! Oh, oh, of course.

No s**t you're talking about humans. We have animal instincts too, you know.
Bless The Unforsaken
To have sex in such an early age? I don't get it. Women have the chance of getting pregnant, and being pregnant at a young age isn't very fun (trust me, I know many young pregnant/formerly pregnant women). Even if you abort, you'll have to pay alot of money. Also, AIDS is another issue, but that could happen at any age.

I'm just wondering though...in your opinion...Why is losing your virginity at an early age such a requirment.

i have no idea this is a new age where the earlier they have sex the better, that's what it seems like. I feel woman need to have more respect for themselves and wait, it is not that serious to loose it so early besides they could mess around and have a bad experience trust that is how my friends 1st time was.

Dapper Humorist

Bless The Unforsaken
Roager

I'm talking about humans here. Humans (well...most of them) have a higher intellect then animals.

Curiosity is a good one though.

Reguardless of our intelligence were still driven by instinct.
i used to be like that
i was so desperate to feel what it was like
but of all the hype, it's not really worth it

being a virgin's cool
xd
i dunno, where i live, there's only bf and gf, i mean peck on the lips and date's and holding hands but that's about it nothing more until mid - college years! it's kinda weird where i live, sooooooo, it's probably an addiction for some other people.
Higher intelligence than animals... sadly humans ARE animals. We're driven to breed. whee
psssst restlesschld loves comments!

I think its the urge many young people have to feel more 'adult' or mature. If they think they have sex, that changes them. So thats why people are driven to have sex at an early age.
User Image

Fashionable Phantom

It's not, but sex is eminent and bound to happen. If a girl makes the choice to have sex at an early age, she's probably aware of the consequences. Most girls would require the person they have sex with to wear a condom, and also, girls can and do take birth control even in their early teens when their periods begin (due to various reasons).

I personally made the decision to wait until I was out of highschool to begin my sex life. I didn't want to potentially have a pregnancy at a young age and put my highschool diploma at risk.

Virginity is also considered a big hurdle. If you get it out of the way, your sexual world opens up in more ways than one. For thousands of years girls have been having sex at young ages. It should be no shock that girls have sex while they're young. We mature early and have just as much interest in sex as boys do. We shouldn't be held to any different standards, regardless of the risk of pregnancy. That's what contraceptives are for and that's why girls need to be responsible for their actions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff