Welcome to Gaia! ::

I should just give up on liking guys (not going lesbian or bi) cause every time I like a guy they either don't like me or they like some stupid prep. Also stupid retard preps decide "hey she is skinny she can't do crap let's make her feel bad about herself. (no offense to the nice preps, oh and I'm not killing myself)(I like goth and sexy punk guys not preps) crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
If you want a serious answer as to why you try, it's probably because you haven't succeeded yet. Why else would someone keep trying?
DreadFish
d***o.

your heads a d***o.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Best advice is, don't listen to them. Be yourself and eventually someone will come along who likes you for you are. Just keep in mind that, unfortunately, appearances are everything. But maybe what you normally look like doesn't really reflect who you are. I must admit I can't really say since I don't know you personally.

As for those "retard preps", are they really worth your effort and time to worry about what they think.
the point is..
he is not the one for u. (or.. theyre not the one for u)
be patient girl, life yer life happily.
chill and enjoy, there is more to life.
when the time is right, he will come to u. smile

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
jesanjesan7
the point is..
he is not the one for u. (or.. theyre not the one for u)
be patient girl, life yer life happily.
chill and enjoy, there is more to life.
when the time is right, he will come to u. smile

I second that motion.
AzaGuro
Best advice is, don't listen to them. Be yourself and eventually someone will come along who likes you for you are. Just keep in mind that, unfortunately, appearances are everything. But maybe what you normally look like doesn't really reflect who you are. I must admit I can't really say since I don't know you personally.

As for those "retard preps", are they really worth your effort and time to worry about what they think.

totally agree
Be like me and avoid dating razz all it ends up in is heartbreak XDD. I guess thats a bad view on the whole thing but to me, dating isn't all that important.
smmkitty13
DreadFish
d***o.

your heads a d***o.

Awesome. I can inflict massive pleasure.
I agree to the "avoid dating" thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dapper Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
DreadFish
d***o.

3nodding
maybe you should start liking guys who aren't bitches.
nightmouse231
I agree to the "avoid dating" thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gives internet high-five*
smmkitty13
I should just give up on liking guys (not going lesbian or bi) cause every time I like a guy they either don't like me or they like some stupid prep. Also stupid retard preps decide "hey she is skinny she can't do crap let's make her feel bad about herself. (no offense to the nice preps, oh and I'm not killing myself)(I like goth and sexy punk guys not preps) crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

I suggest you be friends with a guy first. If you think he's tolerable as a friend, then date him. It'll be easier to pick the right guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff