Welcome to Gaia! ::

to be honest, I don't like large breasts, sure, ones that are somewhat big are nice, but when it comes down to it, they don't really matter.

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Guys that won't go out with you cause you have small boobs are pricks
I like boobs and I'm a girl, they're just pretty, and I think small ones are cute
You have to be comfortable with your own self...I'm a 40C, and I'd rather nnot be, but I still love my boobs

Beloved Lunatic

Professor Edwards
A woman's body should be treated as a temple, something worth worshiping. As for looks, your outward look is like a sea shell. It can be nice to look at, but worthless if it does not have a pearl in it.

That is so beautiful.
Marry me?
redface

Beloved Lunatic

xXx Bite Me xXx
I like boobs and I'm a girl, they're just pretty, and I think small ones are cute
You have to be comfortable with your own self...I'm a 40C, and I'd rather nnot be, but I still love my boobs

I love em to bby.

biggrin
boobs can only be truly enjoyable if attached to a nice girl.
idk about u but ive been told the bigger the boobs the more sweat under em. plus i like boobs that fit the girls body not big ol' watermelons that make the girl look like shes gonna snap in half. boobs any bigger than my palm are to much
they're like to big pillows you can burry your face in!lol!!! but y wouldnt you get a date cause of boob size?

600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
becuase both guys and girls like the stuff that is almost always covered by clothes. Thats why people in a africa dont care.
You know, im not really sure. Im A dude and i like boobs. But i dont know why either, there awesome, i just dont know why,

Haha, there likes Balls Of Fat
Men have no control over being attracted to curtain female body parts, its primal.
You wanna know why guys like bewbs?
its cos we're men, and it says in our dna that we do.

i mean, i don't feel like a big boob fan, though i have been told i have a habit of talking to a persons chest sweatdrop
only_his13
welli have large breast
32 c Vitoria's sercet
36 D Walmart.
lol
but it is a primative instint
bigger the boobs the better and healthier
the children will be.
But my man loves me titties
he likes to lay on them and cuddle with them
lol
heart

No
one word..
squishy

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Los3rLov3
xXx Bite Me xXx

I love em to bby.

biggrin

you know it babe
two words pal... "human nature"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items