Welcome to Gaia! ::

why do girls conplain about being to skinny i dont see a problem with being skinny i mean not skeleton skinny but yay you people understand question question question question question question
Because some people don't find skinny appealing. Imagine that.

Hilarious Friend

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
BECAUSE WE CAN NEVEER FIND THE RIGHT SIZE PANTS
PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF US
AND USUALLY WE AREN'T AS CURVY AS OTHER GIRLS.

YES I'M A GIRL.

Don't ask why that was in caps. sweatdrop
They want to be pefect? I don't know... I'm not a girl so I can't give you a definite answer.
Well, it's hard to be happy with your body as a girl. You get bashed if you are too fat, and bashed if you are too skinny. There is some sort of unobtainable perfection right in the middle.
i dont care what size you are you cant help who you fall in love with ..am i right people
How would you like it if you were forever being asked or told that you are anorexic or that big is beautiful?
The media, and people in general are really hypocritical.
Not to mention lacking curves and clothes not fitting right.
Or not being satisfied with yourself the way you are, which is human nature really. Like wishing it is summer when it is winter and vice versa.
You have the exact opposite problem I had with a few of my previous gf's.
Kitten West
Well, it's hard to be happy with your body as a girl. You get bashed if you are too fat, and bashed if you are too skinny. There is some sort of unobtainable perfection right in the middle.

Which is to say, soft, but not too soft, toned, but not too muscley, skinny, but not stick thin. Also, with huge boobs. wink
why do girls complain about being fat?
link124576
i dont care what size you are you cant help who you fall in love with ..am i right people

ditto User Image User Image
I always thought it was the other way around.
well if your too skinny people think your anorexic! if you too fat they think you eat too much!
1.) I have to buy expensive jeans from places like A&F because almost nowhere carries a size 00.

2.) I'm not considered attractive because I have a small chest. People just don't seem to realize that skinny girls don't have big boobs.

I'm not trying to say that it is easier to be curvy than skinny. Each has its own set of problems.
What girls are you talking to?
Like nine tenths of the girls I know think they need to lose weight.
And about only one tenth actually do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces