Welcome to Gaia! ::

only thing i can think of is that ppl are jsut naturaly violen
or its jsut our instinct to survive and things like that.
Hmmmm, not necessarily. Its either one, they're uncivilized; or two, mentally unstable. Some people blame the media for all the violence on t.v.'s and games that kids watch or play...but some it comes from their own homes. We're not exactly like animals...I'd say we're of higher standards than that of an animal to a certain extent. Animals violence is usually having to do with territory markings. As for humans...it relates nuthin to it. Most of their violence its usually out of stupidity or usually because of the fact that they can do it. stare
nice topic ...
ppl tend to be violent when they feel cornered or indangered
stare
Razielle21
Hmmmm, not necessarily. Its either one, they're uncivilized; or two, mentally unstable. Some people blame the media for all the violence on t.v.'s and games that kids watch or play...but some it comes from their own homes. We're not exactly like animals...I'd say we're of higher standards than that of an animal to a certain extent. Animals violence is usually having to do with territory markings. As for humans...it relates nuthin to it. Most of their violence its usually out of stupidity or usually because of the fact that they can do it. stare
Himmmmmmm You do make good points both of you it is true that we are of higher standerd but We tend to act like wild beast with nothing to do but kill for themsealvs and to protect them.
and it also could be the fact that they are very challenged and they dont bother to think befor they act? you think thismight be the cause or a cause?
video games.
Violence is caused by many things.

Monkey See, Monkey Do.
If parents are violent, often children will become violent.

Anger.
Some people can't control their anger and they turn it into a physical thing.

Dominance.
Some people, in particular men (especially at school, not being sexist, but it's true) fight for dominance and popularity.

Hate.
Some people hate others so much they want to beat the crap out of them.

Mental.
Some people are mental, and just do it.

Murderous.
Some people enjoy hurting others.

There are too many reasons.

However, I think it is bad to say that Video Games cause it, especially without saying that T.V. doesn't cause it. A lot of things contribute to it, Video Games can cause negative effects on others, but otherwise it's not the main problem of violence, but I believe some Christians think so.
people want to kill emos
People fight in protest of the removal of the roman colosseum.
Well, people now-a-days fight for a lot of things:
-Government owned "turf"
-Materialistic objects
-Bumping into each other (???)
And many more dumb things.

I blame the media. D: o(TwT)0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers