do you hate hippies or love them

hate 0.21518987341772 21.5% [ 17 ]
like 0.37974683544304 38.0% [ 30 ]
love 0.40506329113924 40.5% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
This poll closed on June 4, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

Because, they believed in something so profound and world changing that they deiced to fight to make it reality. Nowadays you can't get anyone up off their fat lazy arse without 3 energy drinks. Sure a lot of hippies did drugs. When you get into college, that kinda becomes the norm, everyone smokes pot, does pills, ect... at least once in their life. I look beyond the drugs and sex and see that they wanted a better world for everyone. But those with money liked were they were and decided to ******** things up good for everyone else. This is why we live in such shitty times. I hope in time, those hippie kids from back in the day can make a bit of difference.
LouiseChi
Contagious Cure
LouiseChi
Contagious Cure
LouiseChi
Yeah. I've noticed that, too, and I ditto that completely. Actually, I like to consider myself a hippie, I do. And I'm serious. This due to the same moral views and that I totally support what they did and their music and their culture and clothes (I like to dress like one). So, yeah. I'm a hippie. No s**t. But I don't go crazy on LSD, definetly don't stink, and I'm not jobless and idiotic. I'm a hippie, still. Who cares what society thinks? Isn't the hippie movement really AGAINST the modern society (or it was in the 60s-70s)? I'm a hippie and I don't fit into the drinking and drug stereotype. No kidding. And I'm proud of it.
Because rebellion is so cool. dramallama

I can't actually rebel, man. The hippie movement is over. I just am not into the mainstream, where probably half the people are. I rebel in my ideas.
Oh I get it. The same way how some people aren't racist; they just don't like black people.

That... I think is still racist. I mean if they don't like BLACK people in particular, then yeah. That's still racist.

Sarcasm, stupid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces