Welcome to Gaia! ::

The biggest jerk I ever dated cheated on me with my sister! I hate him. What about you?
I like jerks.
well, do you also hate your sister? it takes two people you know.
I dated a bi guy two years ago.
Not even a month into it, he cheated on me with a girl.
I forgave him [Im stupid], and he did it again with a different girl 2 months after.

Ladykiller

User Image

My first boyfriend.
I hated him anyways though.

But yeah, he got a blow job from a girl, then called me afterwards to break up with me.

I know this because she told me, we're best friends now and have been the past two or three years since. When her and I teamed up against him, it was the worst 3 months of his life, especially since he had gotten her pregnant the week before he asked me to be his girlfriend again.

:] I bit his weiner.
I don't take crap.

User Image
1st Bf was a total a** hole we got in fist fights all the time
2nd one was an a*****e when he broke up with me
"i said i loved you but i didn't mean it" those words killed me
But ******** HIM!! lol xd
well the biggest b***h I dated was my high school girlfriend who got the clap from my best friend and tried to blame it on me, I'm clean by the way so that didn't quite pan out for their reputations.
My ex was desperate for sex and forced me to do foreplay etc, then forced himself onto me without protection. i pushed him off whilst being very drunk and had to get the morning after pill. he leaves me a month later 'cause he doesnt want a relationship, and 'cause i live too far away (10 miles? LOL)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Dolly Says:
I dated this one chick who was to embarrassed of our relationship to 'show' anything. She also liked to hit on other guys and people online, hell she had a few online relationships WHILE she was dating me. She also teased me all day long with sex and never gave anything and gladly received. Glad she's gone from my life. She also made me fear liking anything she liked. (I've known this person since ...middle school?)

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
my last boyfriend was a total jerk he used me as a play toy and not a person
he didn't ever do anything for me, I was the one who gave in the relationship he did nothing
but then he got soo mad when I told him was over
He would always make me feel bad about myself.
He would basically hurt my feelings and get mad whenever I said 'Whatever' when he told me he 'loved me'.
Dumped his a** not even a week later. :]

Haven't dated any jerks yet. I don't go for the whole "bad boy" thing, so hopefully I'll be able to avoid it as much as possible.
my first boyfriend, all we did was play games, and we had nothing in common, and it only lasted for one month.
Well my first boyfriend cheated on me but I don't consider him a jerk....I did once but then I realized he's not. He's a great guy who made mistakes.

NOW...........my last boyfriend, he was a jerk. I cared for him deeply. He was my everything then one day out of the blue he dumps me resulting in heartbreak, he doesn't tell me why, he promises to stay friends with me(which doesn't happen, he took me out of his life without telling me)then he tells me he loves me.......and yeah he pretty much messed me over. He's a fata** jerk =)

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

My first girlfriend. She used to make me feel really uncomfortable, and then after I broke it off with her, her best friend tried to play a trick on me by saying that she'd run over her brother.

...Yeah, I'm well rid of the lot of em, lol

Increase my population
Build my industry
Improve my transportation

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items