Girls 0.086021505376344 8.6% [ 16 ]
Guys 0.49462365591398 49.5% [ 92 ]
Same (both) 0.26881720430108 26.9% [ 50 ]
i don't know 0.059139784946237 5.9% [ 11 ]
voting 4 gold!!! :D 0.091397849462366 9.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

For the record,

Those of you who think the opposite sex has it much better than you chances are will end up having a lot more failed attempts at relationships with the opposite sex. Because hiding behind such a mentality and keeping an attitude of self victimization will never allow you to truley love and respect someone you're with.
Mikusae Strange
In general, both have it easy in different ways.

In specifics, like two different people, it's going to be different.

I don't get why this is asked so often...

Mostly because some people basically want to b***h and moan about how bad they have it.

It's like asking who has it easier for dealing with weather- someone in florida or someone in alaska.

At some point or another if a girl really had to face all the problems a guy goes through and vice versa everyone would break down under the pressure.
I would have to say that guys have it easier.
girls get their period...once a month.
cramps are pretty painful(depending on the girl)
girls have nine months of pain and suffering for a baby that the guy helped make.(aha)
thats why im not having any kids=D
and uhm...maybe guys have more things that arent too good than we think...
but i deff think girls have it worse.
Girls have it easier definitely
Birth is optional and is not justification for saying your entire life is more difficult. Society today is geared for our success rather then guys which means it's harder for guys in school and other places because they have geared their teaching methods towards a female audiance.
and BTW periods? seriously quit whining you'll get used to it
It depends on who your talking about everyone life is different but as for the general gender guys do have it easier.

But what I hate is when women use the excuse "we have to give birth", no ones forcing you to give birth you know that its going to be painful by the time your a teenager also if you think its so painful and you cant take it then don't have a kid.
It's life. domokun cheese_whine dramallama
It's THE SAME, being a male only made it easier in the 19th century. And then only if you were nobility.
A male is but the other face of the coin of a female and vice-versa. Just cos we are PHYSICALLY stronger (at least biologically it should be that way...) doesnt mean we have an easier life. We have the same oportunities, we have the same lifestyle pretty much. If you try and argue that females are weaker, go read a history book. Read about Joan of Arc, all the woman pirate captains, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria, the very fact that woman attained their independence in about 70 +/- years of demonstrating... women are not an inferior version of the male human. They are black to our white. We are black to their white. And until we hammer this point home and continue asking who is superior, not how are we the same in our mirrored lives, the battle of the sexes will go on. And on. And on...

Friendly Elocutionist

8,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Neither.

They're both equally the same, but in the end, it really goes down to the person them-self.

I lied. I must say girls have it better.
But, in the end it really does go down to the person them-self.
LittleEmoSmex
I would have to say girls:

♥ Period Pains
♥ PMT
♥ Have to give birth if you want your own kid
♥ Sex hurts the first time (ir so I've heard) not for guys though sad .
♥ Girls are more likely to have big b***h fights than guys.
♥ Causing us to lose friends easier.
♥ More social pressure for us to look 'right'.
♥ In some place we are still fighting stereotypical views and unequality.

But for guys (what I've heard anyway):

♣ Peeing with a morning bonor.
♣ If you get a bonor in class it's embarrising.

yea i agree, but..guyz can't be sexy as we are...RAWR
I would say it'll be both....
Shadow_Prowler
Not really. Nobody has it better or worse, and it's a pretty elementary school kind of thing to go on about.

Furthermore, I don't see why anybody would WANT to have it worse. Isn't that kind of, you know, bad? neutral

Lol, you clearly have a lot to learn about humans.

You see, whoever has it worse gets to b***h and moan about it constantly, and use it as an excuse for getting nowhere in life. That's far better than actually "having it better"
RxVengeance6661
Both genders have pros and cons. In my opinion, Guys have it easier.

Girls
-Periods
-Childbirth
-yearly 'exams'
-breast issues
-social pressure to be femine
-glass ceiling
-no true easy way to get off and NOT have others notice
+people skills
+less fear of showing emotion

Guys
-issues with getting kicked 'there'
-Social pressure to be masculine
+no need to shave unless they want to
+social acceptence
+easy masturbation
+accepted into pretty much any sport

Those are just a few that come to mind.

Don't forget social pressures that often discourage women from entering into high-paying or technical occupations.
Things are rough all over.
I think this question in general is that men have it easier. As for us people with alternate lifestyles (gays, lesbians, transgender) we don't have it easy no matter the gender. And on top of that I lived in America in 2003 as a gay and french male -_- not alot of people were fond of my country so it was hard either way. I would say, once again, in general men have it easier
Both genders have pros and cons. In my opinion, Guys have it easier.

Girls
-Periods
-Childbirth
-yearly 'exams'
-breast issues
-social pressure to be femine
-glass ceiling
-no true easy way to get off and NOT have others notice
+people skills
+less fear of showing emotion

Guys
-issues with getting kicked 'there'