Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shapeshifter

The pizza stone was the best invention.

I make my own. I use dough from the store, but make my own sauce. There are 3 favorites; veggie (my fav), meat lovers and taco. They're super tasty.

Fairy

My roomie and I make pizzas using pita (bought), tomato sauce (bought), and cheese that we shred ourselves - my favourite is mozzarella but she likes cheddar. crying
Anywho, they're absolutely delicious, especially when we add whatever fresh veggies we have around.

Invisible Humorist

Sairanie
My roomie and I make pizzas using pita (bought), tomato sauce (bought), and cheese that we shred ourselves - my favourite is mozzarella but she likes cheddar. crying
Anywho, they're absolutely delicious, especially when we add whatever fresh veggies we have around.

really? pita bread?

My first experience with pita bread was when i went to a store and tried their turkey pita melt (turkey breasts and cheese) and it was ok...but for pizza...hmm..

Fairy

GhostlyMark

It's really nice because it makes a single pizza, but you can have as many as you want without dealing with leftovers. A tip if you're going to try it: open the pita bread (on the sides) and the pita will get really crisp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff