i dont have dreams. i
used to
but they got
crushed.
;never again
will it
happen

Yup, I Live Thurr.
Then become the greateset chef and don't die.
I wanna be the best guitar or piano player
I'd rather not aim to be the greatest in the world, nation, state, or city.
Even if it happened one day, someone is bound to be born that will become greater than you. That, and then everyone begins to have these utterly idiotic expectations of you. You lose yourself as a person and become just that one thing. Trust will be hard to find; true love will be even harder. People could even think that the one thing is all you're good for. Then who's standards are we going by? I'd rather aim to be the best I can be, knowing that I'd rather be good at many things than great at one.

In my world, aiming to be the greatest over other people is aiming to fail. Not because it's impossible, but because its irrational. Trying to top other people will drive you insane. Some is better at it than you, you're better than someone else. Life goes on.
[MoonxChild]
Aren't you suppose to be dead?

seriously. When is this whole suicide thing going to happen? You should be writhing on the floor with emotional pain! scream
Rainbow_Handcuffs
you could be the greatest at shutting the ******** up. post better s**t

I'm in love with you faithy waithy..... heart
Doesn't everyone?
I want to be the Pokemon master
:3
I was the greatest at Resident Evil 4 for a while til a Japanese Kid got better end game stats than me sad Oh and I was the Greatest Tekken Player in 2004 in the UK. And the Bahamas Tekken Champ this summer. Oh and im im totally the best at Guitar Hero with a normal controoller not a guitar.

Fashionable Phantom

User Image T N Biscuitz says User Image
User Image
15K//117K
I'm the best at being myself. :]

User ImageThere's a song inside my soul... it's the one that I've tried to write over and over again...
yo mama lol
you got that right evil
I am the best at making pony bead bracelets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff