Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
beastie allupons
Gawd I love that blue avvie. emotion_kirakira
Anyway...I'm absolutely awful at face-to-face mouthtalking and I'm not much better online but...Iunno try to work with whatever the other person says? I guess keep discussions and such.

Most people are pretty boring tho so it's not always easy. gonk Haha I'm a terrible person, don't take my advice. emotion_awesome

User Image
Thanks! I do too, though a lot of people seem mildly annoyed by the fact that I used a matching set. redface
So far I've been seeing a lot of "just pay attention"
I don't get bored easily by people so that shouldn't be much of a problem biggrin

How are you, BTW?

Invisible Humorist

darlene devonshire
GhostlyMark
Well its the only way to deal with trolls.

i dont think u see how good u handle them. they make my stomach hurt just to see the names when i open ld but u get their respect. ur pretty cool.

GhostlyMark
My problem with talking to other people is that i really have a problem keeping up because the conversations are just so uninteresting and when people are done with their part and i have nothing to say...i start laughing emotion_facepalm

Its kinda the same with online friends...honestly for me to survive a conversation, we're gonna have to joke around a lot.

do u ever move passed joking to serous? i dont know how to have to serous talks with ppl.

D'aww you flatter me too much...maybe i don't see it. I don't know

And i try to get serious when a serious discussion happens. But i'm not a big person on heated debates only because my thoughts get jumbled and i twist my words a lot. I have to get used to the person and it'll take me a while.
BlackRose-Jaycen
beastie allupons
Gawd I love that blue avvie. emotion_kirakira
Anyway...I'm absolutely awful at face-to-face mouthtalking and I'm not much better online but...Iunno try to work with whatever the other person says? I guess keep discussions and such.

Most people are pretty boring tho so it's not always easy. gonk Haha I'm a terrible person, don't take my advice. emotion_awesome

User Image
Thanks! I do too, though a lot of people seem mildly annoyed by the fact that I used a matching set. redface
So far I've been seeing a lot of "just pay attention"
I don't get bored easily by people so that shouldn't be much of a problem biggrin

How are you, BTW?

Eh whatever works...I'm tempted to use the icy frosting set sometimes... xD Prolly with this mask lul. GOD I LOVE IT.
Hm. Which really means "tell people what you think will keep them interested." lol To me, at least. Hurrdurr I'm cynical n s**t. emotion_awesome

Can't complain, really...Waiting for ibu to kick in so I can go swimmin. 83

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Pink Plaid
I used to have social anxiety and be horrible speaking in front of crowds and would stutter my way through presentations. Working in customer service and as a soccer referee helped a lot and I got medicated as well. Over the years working and taking my meds I turned from a shy socially awkward kid into a loud mouthed social butterfly.

User Image
Wow emotion_kirakira
That's amazing!
I used to be on meds for some stuff myself, but my mom forced me off of them when I was 17 because she thought that I needed to toughen up and learn to deal with my problems like a big girl. :/
Sadly, the medication was actually helping me a lot.
i get anxiety even when i'm talking to my boyfreind haha..... mad it sucks

Lonely Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
lottitheunicorn

Don't those people just creep you out, like, hello, are you even human?!

Well in that case you can just tell people about those series and maybe get them to read them! And then they can tell you what they've been reading and you can all chat about it and BAM! Conversation!
I'm sorry, I'm kinda super hyper from drinking too much coffee I guess, can you tell? Don't mean to be annoying or anything!

And lots people watch cartoons!

User Image
It was a bit odd, but he was actually one of my closest friends.
He did love to quote Bill Cosby comedy bits though, and he made the funniest faces.

Perhaps ^-^ I don't understand how seires so good can be so neglected sometimes though.

It's fine. If I could get hyped up on coffee, I would too. And no, you're not annoying at all.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Silly Annie
Pink Plaid
BlackRose-Jaycen
Pink Plaid
I never ******** shut up and love public speaking. So yeah I don't have this problem.

User Image
Haha, then I envy you.
Did you ever have issues with confidence?
I used to have social anxiety and be horrible speaking in front of crowds and would stutter my way through presentations. Working in customer service and as a soccer referee helped a lot and I got medicated as well. Over the years working and taking my meds I turned from a shy socially awkward kid into a loud mouthed social butterfly.
proably doin yerself up all pretty an funky lookin helps a bit right
specially when you good at it
I've always been very into fashion and makeup and worn makeup regularly since I was 12. As I've grown more confident in my self I've found I wear less makeup. Like right now all I usually wear is mascara and red lipstick.

tamtonica's Partner

Hygienic Bibliophile

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
BlackRose-Jaycen

User Image
It was a bit odd, but he was actually one of my closest friends.
He did love to quote Bill Cosby comedy bits though, and he made the funniest faces.

Perhaps ^-^ I don't understand how seires so good can be so neglected sometimes though.

It's fine. If I could get hyped up on coffee, I would too. And no, you're not annoying at all.

I have calmed down sufficiently.

What happened to him?

And what series are you talking about? Anything you can recommend? smile

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Pink Plaid
Silly Annie
Pink Plaid
BlackRose-Jaycen
Pink Plaid
I never ******** shut up and love public speaking. So yeah I don't have this problem.

User Image
Haha, then I envy you.
Did you ever have issues with confidence?
proably doin yerself up all pretty an funky lookin helps a bit right
specially when you good at it
I've always been very into fashion and makeup and worn makeup regularly since I was 12. As I've grown more confident in my self I've found I wear less makeup. Like right now all I usually wear is mascara and red lipstick.
ey thas moren I do
but I dont own any makeup so that might splain it
iunno if Id put any on if I had any but I aint got none anyways
xAshlotte
BlackRose-Jaycen
xAshlotte

How To Talk To People
If you want, we could Skype and you could practice your conversation skills on me ^_^ It'll be okay though, really. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Oh my god, that link was helpful. Thank you!
I suppose it could be worth a try. ^-^
And that picture is so cute! What anime is it from?

It's from fooly cooly. I hate the anime xD but I thought it was a befitting hug picture ^_^ glad the link helped

I'm glad someone else thought that s**t sucked.

Whoa, a holy nurse. That's magical, man.

Brainy Explorer

conconconcrete wall
I'm glad someone else thought that s**t sucked. Whoa, a holy nurse. That's magical, man.

Yes, it was awful. No clear plot, poor character development...just ridiculous lol And yes I am a holy nurse. I can take all of your pain away wink
xAshlotte
conconconcrete wall
I'm glad someone else thought that s**t sucked. Whoa, a holy nurse. That's magical, man.

Yes, it was awful. No clear plot, poor character development...just ridiculous lol And yes I am a holy nurse. I can take all of your pain away wink

Heh. You're killin' me right now. whee

Brainy Explorer

conconconcrete wall
xAshlotte
conconconcrete wall

Heh. You're killin' me right now. whee

huhuhuhu ^.^

Wheezing Fatcat

GhostlyMark
darlene devonshire
GhostlyMark
Well its the only way to deal with trolls.

i dont think u see how good u handle them. they make my stomach hurt just to see the names when i open ld but u get their respect. ur pretty cool.

GhostlyMark
My problem with talking to other people is that i really have a problem keeping up because the conversations are just so uninteresting and when people are done with their part and i have nothing to say...i start laughing emotion_facepalm

Its kinda the same with online friends...honestly for me to survive a conversation, we're gonna have to joke around a lot.

do u ever move passed joking to serous? i dont know how to have to serous talks with ppl.

D'aww you flatter me too much...maybe i don't see it. I don't know

And i try to get serious when a serious discussion happens. But i'm not a big person on heated debates only because my thoughts get jumbled and i twist my words a lot. I have to get used to the person and it'll take me a while.

why you so humble?? nyooooo, i'm meeeeelllllllttttinnnnng

Wheezing Fatcat

i find public speaking easier than 1v1.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out