Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
From Romanovich With Love
I Shall Grant You NoMercy
paracites.

I am simultaneously amused and depressed by this.

I DID IT AGAIN? classified_fu
Today is not my day.
emo

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
paracites.

I am simultaneously amused and depressed by this.

I DID IT AGAIN? classified_fu
Today is not my day.
emo

There's also this:

Quote:
pregnet

sad

I hate my ipod.
cat_emo

Desirable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
SojuPang
Oh my god, the whole LI thing I can tottaly understand.
One time, this sixteen year old pregnet girl posted a thread litterly bragging about it and gushing about what a great mother she would be. Even though she was obviously dumber them a sack of cow s**t, and the father was no where in sight and she didnt have a job and neither did her mother.
When I told her aborting or giving the baby up would be a better option, and that she shouldnt be proud or happy about getting knocked up,I got attacked and flamed by a huge crowd of butthurt teen mommies.
This is why Im not a huge fan of stupid teenagers who keep their unwanted paracites.
I dont see why I should respect someone who throws a hissy fit, just because Im trying to realistic.
neutral

Oh god how annoying.

They're stuck in their own fantasy dream world of adorable, cuddly babies that magically feed and clean themselves and never cry. They definitely don't need support or have to work to raise a baby.
rolleyes

I never said that they did.
confused

/sarcasm.
I know you didn't, I did.

Steadfast Winner

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I had an ex like that, she was worried that I was thinking of other girls but in the end was a hypocrite for cheating on me.

Familiar Poster

Never met one that I can remember.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
- Do you know anybody like this? Any people who easily get whiny or butthurt over small things, or who overreact to the smallest things? How do you deal with it? Is it just how they are, or do you think they are just an annoying little, whiny attention whore?

I have a friend that gets upset and feels like everyone picks on her, and just her. To the point that I make fun of someone that does know how to take a joke instead. Then when she complains, I point out all the things that were said about someone else.

- Are there any things you get overly sensitive over? Maybe if someone makes a little joke about your appearance you'll flip out? Why do you feel this way?

I think right now I'm more susceptable of people teasing me of my appearance, just because my body is going through a drastic change and I just finished reading a book about it and about how guys react to pregnant women, especially after the fact. Normally I can just make a crack right back at them.

- Talk about incidents related to over sensitivity? Maybe friends flipping out, etc, etc.

I can't think of anything that has happened recently. I think some of my friends are going through their own hard problems, and might take things the wrong way if there isn't communication.

- How do you deal with overly sensitive people? Do you try to accommodate them, or will you tell them off? Does it depend on the situation? Do you just ignore them?

I do accomodate my friend to a degree. But when she says or does something really over the top, I can't help myself. She and I aren't as close as we once were, mainly because of stuff that she's said and won't apologize for. If she doesn't want to grow up and admit she's wrong, and would rather make excuses, then I don't feel the need to apologize as much as I probably should.

- Where do you draw the line between normal reaction, and overreaction? Be as specific of vague as you'd like.

I can usually admit when I've overreacted. I'm sometimes a short fuse, or I can let things roll off my shoulder. I suppose snapping is pretty normal. You try to something go, but if the person won't let up, you snap.

I think hitting them or trying to hurt them with words can be an overreaction.
I don't like overreactions, or childish reactions.

I lose respect for a person who doesn't have control over themselves in this way.
I probably would go out of my way not to befriend someone like that, but then again people I intimately know sometimes act below those standards. Hell sometimes even I act below those standards. I'm still trying to keep a grasp on my emotions and the like.

I think everyone has the right to act this way, sometimes, but certainly not all the time or very often. Whining is only allowed when you legitimately have something to whine about.

I don't like the whiners who whine about something they directly caused. In that case, it was their fault, and they should learn from that like the rest of the adult world.

CaptinBenny's Partner

Shirtless Werewolf

9,975 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
I'll get super butt hurt about the smallest things any time any where any day any when

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
I know quite a few of them.. I don't usually talk to them as often. I tease them sometimes.. Try not to let them get to me.. But I'd rather just not be their friend at all. I think it is how they are; Whiney attention whores.

I'm overly sensitive about female sexist comments. Just because we were born this way, you're going to treat us like slaves? I don't care if it's a joke. It pisses me the ******** off.

- Talk about incidents related to over sensitivity?: Eh... Just a few friends getting jealous of the relationship I have with someone.

- How do you deal with overly sensitive people? Do you try to accommodate them, or will you tell them off? Does it depend on the situation? Do you just ignore them?: I tell them off when it starts getting old. Well... By that, I mean.. I tell them straight up. If they get whiney again, I'll be an a**.

- Where do you draw the line between normal reaction, and overreaction? Be as specific of vague as you'd like: When they start to get clingy and jealous. Impatient, too. I have no time for that s**t.

Chatty Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
...Have you ever thought about why there are people like this?

6,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Oh, yeah totes. I'm a pretty sensitive baby razz I mostly get hurt by comments/jokes saying I'm slow or stupid. Makes me feel pretty worthless. But um, I get pretty sensitive over other things and it makes me wonder if I'm emotionally mature enough to be in a relationship. Though, I've heard of people who are far worse with their sensitivity, I suppose it can be hard to deal with people who are severely sensitive.
Meee~~ I'm most vulnerable when I'm going to have my period soon ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces