Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Game systems do you prefer?

Nintendo Game Systems 0.3974358974359 39.7% [ 62 ]
Xbox Game Systems 0.096153846153846 9.6% [ 15 ]
Playstation Game Systems 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 54 ]
None of The Above (I doubt anyone will vote for this one :p) 0.16025641025641 16.0% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 156 ]
This poll closed on March 13, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Nintendo. I have an N64, a GameCube, a Game Boy Color, a GBA, a DS, a Wii...and a PS2 X3
Nintendo, I grew up with my NES and N64. I wish I could get my hands on a SNES, those are pretty good. Gamecube was okay. Now Wii... wow. It is amazing. Like all nintendo systems, the graphics aren`t the best, but by far is the most enjoyable console I have ever got my hands on. I havn`t met anyone who dislikes it, and even my non-gamer friends like to play when they come over.

Nintendo also has gameboys. Can`t forget about DS. DS>PSP anyday.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Wut no Sega Genesis?
D R E A M C A S T ! ! !
heart

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lol, im a nintendo person, i've only played another game system near a year ago when i was visiting someone 3 states away from me, i forget which that is, but yeah. im a nintendo person all the way
Playstation 3 rules!! A friends got one and it's amazing. I'm totally getting one.
Tie between 360 and Wii and DS

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
I like a lot of of gaming systems from Japan but most favorite ones are the Nintendo gaming systems because most of my gaming systems are from Nintendo.
PC FTW!!!!! pc pwns cuz u can game with even better graphics then all of those systems combined and you can surf the internet, do hw, IM, etc etc.

Greedy Fairy

I like Sony and Nintendo.
Well, I own an Xbox, but I will always have a softer spot for anything Nintendo. heart

Luigi owns my heart forever.

Rainbow Harvester

tie between Xbox 360 and PS2. <3
♥ ♥ ♥
Wrong forum. Go to Game Discussion.

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Im all for the x360...better platform more stable, or thats what I've read and I think it has better games. Most of the games PS3 had are moving to xbox in some shape.
The wii is good for kid games like Nintendo always has been and it would be my second choose for new console.
If I get a ps it would be PS2 cuz I love Monster Rancher and Heavenly Sward isnt a good enough reason for me to spend the $$ on the PS3
you people who put nintendo suck emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces