Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE FORUM THAT KEEPS YOU OCCUPIED

i find lifestyle discussions the MOST interesting one because these people are normal people who have problems therefore they ask us the genral public to seek advice! and theres nothing wrong with that!

So tell which is the forum is most likely to be read by you?
I'd have to say this forum. GD used to be cool, but now people post way too many random threads that make it difficult to reply to. Normally I'd say the Fashion sub-forum, but no one in there seems to agree with my sense of fashion, so I tend to steer clear.
i know! rolleyes
people post TOO many RANDOM threads and it starts to get a little bit overloaded woth Sh**
Yeah, it's LD for me lately.

I jump around to browse and see what other people have to say. Usually to laugh at.
LD or LI mostly. Sometimes the artists corner
Lee Knover
Yeah, it's LD for me lately.

I jump around to browse and see what other people have to say. Usually to laugh at.

thats what i do most of the time
aswell sometimes its interesting to see what people write and sometimes its a load of s**t!
The General discussion

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Right now it's most definitively Lifestyles. But when I need my daily dose of lolz, the GCD and GD are pretty entertaining with their " dramallama ". I rarely venture out to the other forums haha.
i go through GD sometimes when im really bored.. and then LI when i need a good laugh.

mostly i just look through picture post to see&comment on the artwork.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
you know? I don't think I've been to any of the other forums than Lifestyle Discussion :3

Ikachu's Wife

Iced Wife

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
LD and GD... lots of things are said
i agree..im usually reading and replying to the lifestyle forum..its interesting.
The Writer's Forum since, you know, I'm a writer rolleyes The WF dies at night, though crying
Free art forum
lifestyle discussion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas