Welcome to Gaia! ::

Costa rica.

Ever since i made plans to go there iv sean and heard all this stuff about it, how the turtles there nest in large packs to avoid getting eaten, how the sand is extrmely soft and fine.

Im going with my school this summer(well 10 of the 2000 anyway surprised ) And we are going to save the sea turtles so i will get to see the massave amount of sea turtles YAY!!

(www.ecodestination.com)

Thats the program we are going with.
If I traveled (and oh that would be cool), I'd travel for the milieu. I'd go to Switzerland for sure (to visit relatives), to Spain (because I'm learning Spanish and I like the Mediterranean clime), and maybe all over in Southern Europe and the Middle East.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
I wanna travel everywhere... now all I need is a plan to make teh monies to do so O:

Mekkou's Significant Otter

Shirtless Entrepreneur

25,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
I would really enjoy going back to Naples, Italy. That has been my favorite place that I have ever been to something about the place, I was really drawn to it, and I miss it dearly.
Other then that being with my one and only, it would not really matter to much where we would be just as long as its with him then I will be ok.
I like to travel to somewhere that not that many tourists would think of going. Maybe to Mozambique.
I want to see Asia and Europe. Sometimes with the way my life goes sometimes I just want to drop everything and just disappear. I almost did a few months ago, but right now I have school and if I go away it will be really hard to finish my degree. It's just sometimes you learn how much you aren't needed so sometimes I just wonder if it is the right thing just to leave.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
I plan on first traveling to Japan with my boyfriend Sam someday. (I've been there but there are still areas i haven't seen and areas i wanna go back to.) Hopefully one day parts of italy too. Thats probably all i wanna travel to.

Anxious Shapeshifter

I'd really like to go to, Scotland, Australia, and Germany.
But really, I think getting to travel anywhere new would be fun. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces