Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you feel left out and awkward in school? Or that there's nobody who's like you?

I guess I could say so. People ignore me, when I talk or try to interact with anyone. It feels like nobody shares any interests with me, and just because I haven't lived in the town that I do now for my whole life, I'm weird.

Do you feel the same in school?
I do. I have hard time finding topics to talk about with people. People don't get my jokes, comments, my style, and such. I get lonely sometimes, but I guess that's cool. You can make your own fun.
not-a-prophecy888
I do. I have hard time finding topics to talk about with people. People don't get my jokes, comments, my style, and such. I get lonely sometimes, but I guess that's cool. You can make your own fun.

Yeah, I guess so. Sometimes I like that. So I just daydream or something.

And good luck (:
I did for a little while, but then realized that I don't care what other people think or say about me.

I do have my few great friends, and I love them. They make life amazing.

I think the problem with today's society is that they tell you that you need tons of friends to be happy. I'd be happy with my 2 or 3 best friends.
My best friend is the same way.
It bothers me so much because I know how awesome she is.
xp
Blitzkrieg Beauty
I did for a little while, but then realized that I don't care what other people think or say about me.

I think the problem with today's society is that they tell you that you need tons of friends to be happy. I'd be happy with my 2 or 3 best friends.

Agreed. My few friends are the best thing about my day. And we all get along well.

I believe my issue is the whole drama thing. With my school it's the deal with people who are friends one minute and then once they leave each others presence they talk poorly about their 'best' friend.
I'll keep the friends I trust and love like family, not someone who will stab me in the back the moment I'm not looking.

Eloquent Explorer

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
I've felt that way sometimes

I try to just ignore it
How old are you like...13?
figures...
that's my life story right there...

except the moving part, i've never really had any real friends i could call friends, they never understand me or get me at all. they just say i'm insane... i don't know if i could really call them friends...
I have dozens of friends. I have a few good friends. People like me, but only because I am entertaining at times.

But I often feel as though I am little more than an annoyance to people.

Regardless of how many friends I have, I have never been one to "fit in."

Even among my own kind I am an oddity. There is _no_ one like me.
every where i move i find one best friend and one best friend only
x_Devian_x
Blitzkrieg Beauty

Agreed. My few friends are the best thing about my day. And we all get along well.

I believe my issue is the whole drama thing. With my school it's the deal with people who are friends one minute and then once they leave each others presence they talk poorly about their 'best' friend.
I'll keep the friends I trust and love like family, not someone who will stab me in the back the moment I'm not looking.
Exactly.

People call me heartless because I have no problem with dropping friends who do that to me. No matter how long they've been my friend.

I can forgive some drama, sometimes, but if they do it frequently, they're gone, I just can't deal with people starting drama for selfish reasons.
`Euphoria
Do you feel left out and awkward in school? Or that there's nobody who's like you?

I guess I could say so. People ignore me, when I talk or try to interact with anyone. It feels like nobody shares any interests with me, and just because I haven't lived in the town that I do now for my whole life, I'm weird.

Do you feel the same in school?

lol school
lol social inhibitions

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
Yeah, I'm pretty much an outcast in school.

I don't mind until teachers go "FIND A PARTNER LOL" since everyone pairs up with eachother and leaves me to be the last choice partner if you will.
Lenne-Kun
How old are you like...13?
figures...

What the ********? Anybody can feel this way at any age. Don't Assume.

And oh, I'm 16

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces