Welcome to Gaia! ::

when should thy

14-15 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 5 ]
16-17 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 18 ]
18-21 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 30 ]
after college 0.24285714285714 24.3% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
1 2 3 4 >

well im always wanting to have sex but im a virgin so i have to use the substitution mething(masterbation) and im alone and have no person to even try to have sex crying
as young as possible you should have sex.
Scene girl Rei
as young as possible you should have sex.

i wish i could trust me
after marriage for sure.
When you're armed with protection and am mentally able to deal with the consequences if said protection fails.
You should have sex when you think your are responsible enough to handle the possible repercussions.
As soon as she's unconscious.
As soon as you can say: "If the protection, all of it, fails, I can support the kid that comes from it, enough to give it a caring parent." And be HONEST about it.

>_> If you can't, well...

I don't mean financially, because you're almost never prepared for it, but if you're working Minimum Wage and you're screwing around... bad idea.
Sex early, Sex long, Sex hard.

Seriously

it will give meaning to your life
When you're ready and someone's ready to do it with you.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wait until after college. I mean seriously, is sex even worth having? Doesn't even sound appealing.
Don't worry about it to much. Don't seek out sex, let sex seek out you...if that makes any sense lol. If all you ever worry about is having sex, then you wont get any since no one will want to be with you.

Sex is not the answer! Yes is the answer! Sex is the question!
Robert_is_Greatness
well im always wanting to have sex but im a virgin so i have to use the substitution mething(masterbation) and im alone and have no person to even try to have sex crying

In most american states, the legal age of sexual consent is usually 16, but is 18 in some states. I'm not sure about other countries.
Contrast Flow
You should have sex when you think your are responsible enough to handle the possible repercussions.

7,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Two people should only have sex if they are aware of the many consequences and are mature enough to handle it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff