Welcome to Gaia! ::

i hate it when a guy is so ugly and brags about being hot and specialy whan they cant even work with wut they've got
Yeah... huge egos aren't very attractive...
Tell them they have a small d**k.
Its not just guys its girls also.
I agree...girls can be like that too
You know what a big ego means... A tiny a** d**k...

Thats why women dont like guys with big egos. Cause they tiny dicks.
Dicks so tiny the girl has to ask if it is in yet
well it all depends. I find it more annoying when a super hot person thinks they're ugly as sin.
and just because someone has a big ego, does not automatically make them an a*****e.
my brother is the sweetest guy around and he's actually quite attractive and he knows it.
(did I just call my own brother hot? .......ick)
wow thanks for replying and yes i agree ego in anyone is a turn off unless you like that kind of thing and if u do not my prob but yea my ego stays to a minimum
People often have big egos for various reasons.
Sometimes it's because of insecurities, other times it's because they truly believe what they say.
Regardless, self-confidence and arrogance are divided by a thin line.
Actually though, a bit of a cocky attitude is attractive to me. I've noticed that. It shows confidence, wit, and humor at the same time, but not when they unnecessarily toot their own horn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't like people who actually do have big ego's.

But I like guys that can joke around, and act really full of themselves around me.
I just dislike how they think they're the best. Whether they deserve it or not.
But if they nice in the inside, i'm fine with them..
well no girl I've been with has complained yet. mrgreen
and as Ashley said: just because I have a big ego, does not mean I'm a total a*****e, I like myself the way I am and when someone insults me, it doesn't really bother me. (they're all just jealous anyways wink )
I've been told by multiple people I have a huge ego; my dicks a very nice size, thank you. 3nodding
I hate it when some guys have an ego so big that they think that girls are weak, unimportant, stupid, and just there to swoon over them. That infuriates me sometimes. burning_eyes
This is our d e c i s i o n to live fast and die young.
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.

Guys with big egos are ugly in my eyes.
Their personality makes them ugly.

We'll choke on our v o m i t and that will be the end.
We were fated to pretend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces