Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Exactly as the 'subject' says. I just wanted to see where everyone's opinion stands...

So, what do you think? How long before it can be more than a crush? Or what...signs?
^^
I would also like to know...

When every breathing second is hopelessly devoted to him/her/it? Or when your crush reciprocates that love, if love it indeed is?

edit: xD it. I didn't realize I put that in there...
A crush develops into a relationship, if you two decide to
OR
It can develop into stalking.
It isn't a crush WHEN:
you start to like them WAY more than they like you (stalking)
you start to date them
When you realize that you want to spend every minute of the day with them.
It's not a crush anymore when you realize you don't get butterflies anymore after everytime you talk or do stuff together. It's when you realize, even though the bubbly feeling is gone, you still want to stay with them .. because otherwise you'd break and you think they're the best person. The feeling you got that replaced the bubbly 'crush' feeling is much deeper and stronger.

It's when you're comfortable around each other and can discuss anything together without embarrassing each other is when the crush is gone, and love has taken in.

At least, to me it is.
It's different for everyone.

In my opinion I view the whole crush thing as a sort of mild lust. You just sort of think they're cute and want to get to know them, generally. There are other situations, but that seems to be the most basic.

Once it crosses into the "more" territory it's different. You care about them on a much deeper level. You don't desire to be near them because of some silly little detail, you desire to be near them because of everything they are. You want them to be happy no matter what the cost. Their pain is your pain and all that jazz. You just know it's more.
Botan23
Kir-chan has the best one because what if you like them for a long time and how much you like them becomes stronger over time? And you still don't go out with them?

Why won't you go out with them? It doesn't make sense to have a crush on someone for so long and not do a thing about it.

High-functioning Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Birdies_Like_Me
Botan23
Kir-chan has the best one because what if you like them for a long time and how much you like them becomes stronger over time? And you still don't go out with them?

Why won't you go out with them? It doesn't make sense to have a crush on someone for so long and not do a thing about it.

What if you want them to do whatever they feel like doing, as long as they're happy? (Even if it means dating one of your friends T-T)
When you can see yourself in a full-fledged relationship and growing each day.
Botan23
Birdies_Like_Me
Botan23

What if you want them to do whatever they feel like doing, as long as they're happy? (Even if it means dating one of your friends T-T)
It's good to think that whatever makes them happy. But the question is, Are YOU happy with this? And does this person know how you feel about them?
I define a "crush" as an initial interest or attraction. A crush is when you happen to notice someone and immediately think, "Wow, they're kind of attractive." Its when you start developing feelings for someone. Now, a crush can develop into something much stronger, whether it be positive or negative. But for everyone, its different. For some, a crush can come and go as easy as that and they never take them seriously. However, for others, a crush can develop into a committed relationship where both love each other. It happens at throughout a different time span for everyone. But I believe a transition through a crush and onto something more is when all you want is for that person to be happy. Its when you realize that the slightest though of them makes you smile. Its when you go out of your way to please the person and to show them that you care. Its when you feel devoted to them and feel like they are the only one who really mattes to you in your life. Simply put, its when you realize that you would do anything to be with them and to make them as happy as you possibly can ^.^

High-functioning Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Birdies_Like_Me
Botan23
Birdies_Like_Me
Botan23

It's good to think that whatever makes them happy. But the question is, Are YOU happy with this? And does this person know how you feel about them?

Wow. You're good.
Both problems in one shot.
XD

Fashionable Phantom

User ImageBLAQK STATIC SAYSUser Image

Never. Not at first, anyway. It's always the same.

User ImageThere's a song inside my soul...it's the one that I've tried to write over and over again...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff