Welcome to Gaia! ::

To giving a s**t? I'm sitting here and over the past couple months realized that I've become a very cold person and its actually pretty difficult to move me in a good way. I have to argue with people to been inspired to speak to them because I can feel passionate in that. When i hear humor I recognize it, but I lack the passion to genuinely participate myself(which leads to a real reliance on sarcasm). When I see a chick that I like I imagine an argument with her. Can you believe it?

I just want to lay out under the stars, drink hot chocolate, and have a romantic b***h fight with you. heart

So what's the deal people? Heal me or donate gold out of pity. All I have are pink slippers and toilet paper.
xD
Maybe you really don't want to give a s**t.
So... just do what you do. You're special like that.
You need a trading pass before I can pity donate.
Read some Nietzsche bud...

But hey there are some good points to not giving a s**t. My husband really loves debating and arguing about things. Thats why I married him. xd
hphmmmm...looks like i got nothing to say since they already reponeded your topic
Quote:
Read some Nietzsche bud...

I read him a lot although I don't really like his attitude towards religion. Remarkable guy but kind of a p***k. If i wasn't born LDS I would probably be a Nietzschean. I remember when I first found his work it was like he stole words right out of my mouth.

Quote:
xD
Maybe you really don't want to give a s**t.
So... just do what you do. You're special like that.

Once upon a time I gave a s**t and I liked it.

How do I get a trading pass?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces