Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tell a funny story of how drunk you've been
include what you drank/quantity and the funny story...
I fell off my friend's porch and ended up with a massive bruise that took about a month to heal.
Good times.

EDIT:
Then after falling off I went on an adventure outside barefoot.
I don't remember how much or what I was drinking.
there was this one time when i drank the lil tiny bit of wine at the bottom of the bottle while my parents were gone. :O
i got tipsy, & couldn't walk straight.
doing the dishes was harder. @_@.

you know i'm badass. :T
The drunkest? I ended up waking up with vomit encrusted in my hair. Classy. Needless to say I don't get that shitfaced anymore.
i don't drink you're all faggots and you all make yourselves look stupid cool

Girl-Crazy Marshmallow

Only once have I been blackout drunk.
It was not fun or even funny. I thought I was going to get mugged raped and die, possibly not in that order.
I can't say I'd recommend it to anyone.
[Spawn Xinjiang]

Wow, you're so hardcore.
Would you like a medal?
okay so that stupid a*****e who just posted is just posted is just mad
cause he cant handle his booze xp

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Uuh I drank wayyyyy to much. At the time I had no alcohol tolerance, I weighed 140 lbs. I drank 6 beers, 2 big full cups of half coke and half vodka, and 3 shots of (I forgot the name of the drink) but it's 80% alcohol. I did this in a 2 hour time span. Oh yeah I also played 4 games of beer pong, but that probably only amounted to drinking 2 beers because I'm really good at beer pong.

The only thing I remember was getting in my car going home (I wasn't driving) and then barfing on some random persons driveway, even though for some reason I thought I was at Mcdonalds. That's all I remember. But my friends said I barfed all over my car (it was my car but my friends drove) I had to clean the barf and it took forever. I couldn't walk at all. My friends had to pick me up and drag me into my bed. For some reason though I did not get a hangover. Then again I've never had a hangover. Also it was funny cause when my friends got at my house, one of my other friends also puked from drinking to much.

Doesn't sound crazy, but damn I'm so careful when I drink now because that sucked so bad.
Hm. The most drunk I've ever been would probably be the time I blacked out in the car and kept repeating my sentences. Drank about a third of a bottle of red wine and 2 jaeger bombs and 5 straight shots of jaeger. Some other stuff was drank as well but...i don't remember.

Funny story: nothing happened. I was texting my friend and she was like 'are you sure you're drunk, you're not misspelling anything'

However, the only time I've ever thrown up from drinking is when I decided it would be OK to go from Malt liquor to beer to straight rum & jungle juice.
Another Savior
[Spawn Xinjiang]

Wow, you're so hardcore.
Would you like a medal?

yeah.
Well A drunk story of mine is

Well we were going to a friends house and were waiting on some bud.
so in the meantime i decide that i wanna drink
so i started out with a glass of half Hawaiian Punch half Bacardi Razz
theeeeeen I had 3 glasses of half Jose Cuervo Especial..(you know the saying : one tequila two tequila 3 tequila floor! gonk ) theeeen they came back and had some more booze and some crip so we smoke about 3 bowls of crippie theeeeeeeen out comes the 99 apples {:THIS IS WHERE THE MISTAKE HAPPENED:} well 99 apples is 99 proof and i basically pour a glass of nothing but this and a little bit of Hawaiian Punch....after bout 30 mins er so I was like oooooooooooooooh shiiiit then started spinnin and s**t then on the way home I had to puke out of the window in the road sweatdrop xp and was sooooooooooooooo ******** trashed......and thats why i drink tequila in moderation now rofl

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My drunk stories are boring compared to these. razz I've never gotten so drunk that I've passed out/thrown up/etc. before. My funnest drinking experience was watching my boyfriend beat Prey, (really awesome but gross game design) and by then we were tipsy, and we just drank a bunch of coolers and played Wii Sports Resort and fell all over each other.
[Spawn Xinjiang]
Another Savior
[Spawn Xinjiang]

Wow, you're so hardcore.
Would you like a medal?

yeah.

*Gives medal*
I hereby award this medal to Spawn Xinjiang for your obvious superiority over us sad individuals who have chosen a different lifestyle choice, and for your extreme distaste for those that are different from yourself.

3,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I don't lke the feeling of being out of control if my actions and have never seen the fun in falling over, throwing up everywhere and losing large chunks of my memory.

I do still drink, though.

The drunkest I have ever been was going on a night out with some workmates. We got a large bottle of vodka after work and went to my manager's house to wait for everyone else to come. Pretty much everyone blew us out so it was just three of us in the end, and we felt compelled to drink all the vodka now that we had brought it. We got through it all in less than an hour and I do not have a very high tolerance for alcohol.

It wasn't until I got up form sitting on the floor to go to the bathroom and nearly walked into every wall and door along the way that I realised how drunk I was. The boys thought it was hilarious but felt kinda bad because they know I don't drink much. We left to go a club, that was about 10mins walk....I was so dizzy. Luckily the cold air sobered me up enough to actually be allowed in and the boys forebade me to drink any more alcohol...except for a bottle of Becks (as some kind of initiation, as this was my first night out with them) and my god that stuff is foul.

I got told afterwards that they were very proud of my keeping up with them and I was officially allowed to be "one of the boys". Only the second girl in the workplace to be allowed this title so far!

Mainly I just talk and laugh alot when drunk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff