Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Millionaire

At school? I've always wondered, like if alot of people just started fighting in the halls and teachers couldnt stop, and would every one get introuble?
But anyways
Have you ever fought at school?
Have you ever been in a Fight?
Are you always in the drama or do you stay away?

Loiterer

User ImageWell back in the day, some big male teacher would break up the fight. But now, at least in the US, you can get fired/sued if you so much as touch a kid, so I think the policy is to yell at them and hope they'll stop before anybody gets seriously hurt.

Anyway, I was accidentally in the middle of a fight, once. Two dudes were fighting, bell rang, I walked out of my class and right into the middle of one guy punching another. Broke my glasses and my braces heavily embedded themselves into my lip.
******** sucked.

And the teachers had zero sympathy for me. They thought I was legitimately part of the fight.
Like wtf, I was the book nerd that never said anything to anybody in middle school. neutral

Adored Admirer

There would be a mass suspension!

Greedy Receiver

• The school would be on lockdown, for starters. And most, if not all, schools have cameras set up in the hallways, so based on eyewitness reports from students interrogated and camera footage, the main perpetrators would likely be charged and expelled from that school. Any tagalongs would very likely be charged lesser fines and suspended.

I have been jumped a few times in junior high and high school. That wasn’t too fun and it sucked that our school had a no tolerance rule to fights. Meaning, even though I was the victim, I was punished just as much as they were. Psh.

Rainbow Smoker

The closest thing to a fight I got into was in 8th grade, I pulled a girl out of a desk by her hair (it's a long story but she deserved everything) and yanked her around. I had friends to back me up, and she didn't, probably because she was a b***h, so I won and she got beat up. It didn't get broken up right away because there was a sub that day and she was too shocked to do anything. I got detention and had to write Bible verses about "not using your tongue for evil" or some s**t because I had cussed the girl out. After that I mellowed back down for the rest of my life and became the teacher's pet in school.
Eisefin

• The school would be on lockdown, for starters. And most, if not all, schools have cameras set up in the hallways, so based on eyewitness reports from students interrogated and camera footage, the main perpetrators would likely be charged and expelled from that school. Any tagalongs would very likely be charged lesser fines and suspended.

I have been jumped a few times in junior high and high school. That wasn’t too fun and it sucked that our school had a no tolerance rule to fights. Meaning, even though I was the victim, I was punished just as much as they were. Psh.

eek You don't seem the type that anyone would ever want to jump

Familiar Phantom

I only ever got in one fight and it got broken up before anything except some wrestling happened

Greedy Receiver

Jermahni_0215
eek You don't seem the type that anyone would ever want to jump

• It was certainly irritating.
          sad

Inigay 's Husbando

Anxious Bloodsucker

I used to a lot. I was actually the victim, and still am of bullying. I've been in a few fights, and manageably won.

Hygienic Member

Nah.
Have you ever been in a Fight?
Ye. Well, kind of? A guy tried to sexually harass me but I punched him in the face. I don't know if that counts?
I stay as far away from the drama as physically possible. And it works 99% of the time.

Sparkly Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yep. They always got broken up before we got caught and people kept their mouths shut.

I stay out of it unless I want to burn someone, if I'm burning someone I'm behind the scenes pulling the strings.

The school wide brawl fantasy reminds me of my 11th grade year when some kids who were rough housing broke a vending machine's glass front and there was a bum rush of like 100+ kids. No one got in trouble for it. My friends and I just sat there and laughed.
What would happen:

Kids fight > Investigators find the key instigator's ( Or scapegoats if they're lazy ) > The whole scenario world headline across the nation > Dr. Phil talks about psychology, AGAIN > Americans are urged to do something about it, they don't make enough ripples in the pond > Life moves on until another big deal in the world happens.

I can see it now.

IRL Informer

Pull the fire alarm.
/hasn't anyone seen Mean Girls?

I haven't really gotten into a fight in any of my years of schooling, but I did punch a girl once when the teacher was out of the room.
i punched a douche in the stomach once in high school. i was having a really bad day (i think i thought i was failing math and i was in the process of breaking up with my boyfriend at the time) and he took my hat and said something rude and i snapped.

nothing came of it. i went and apologized after lunch, even though he was a total d**k in general.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff