Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Life isn't measured by how many breaths you take, but moments that take your breath away~

There are things in life that just make you feel like you've been swept away, so...

~Discuss~

Things that take your breath away...

and/or

Moments in your life that did so. (Your favorite memories)

You take the breath right out of me...
the first time i saw my current gf i couldn't breath for about an hour....she is so beautiful...we've been going out for over 2 years now, and i'll always love her

Fashionable Shapeshifter

the day my bestfriend had her son

it was awesome
Girls. Various girls.
When I got punched in the gut and couldn't breathe. :3

4,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
ummmmmmm life suckss..... soooooooooooo never stare
xxxeddiec23
ummmmmmm life suckss..... soooooooooooo never stare

lol Rigghtttt. XD
the sight of when I went parasailing and looked all around me and the beauty of the ocean,the horizon,the island and everything
another thing is a few girls of when I had a psychic sensation occur
and another is when im busy with the supernatural....sometimes freaks me out a bit xD
ate it on a rail when skateboarding does that count
Nature does it for me. Lightning, swirly clouds, sunsets, sunrises, starry skies, kayaking into a cove and seeing a heron up close, finding a salamander or turtle, the way the world looks black and white when you're driving through hills on a snowy day and the trees are nothing but branches weighed down with snow and the snow is coming down and the world looks black and white, autumn leaves in the northeast.. These are all pretty breathtaking.

Although, flying into Chicago at night is also pretty splendid. The city is so big, and it's a huge grid of pretty lights and the cars look so neat.
Nothing really. I tried a few things but stopped and erased them because they didn't really take my breath away.
Does not being able to breath count? surprised
Good:
Every single time that my 'girlfriend' would hug me and give me sweet kisses on the lips and cheeks. Everytime I'd look in her eyes and see nothing but pure joy. The feeling I got when she told me she loved me.

Bad:
Realizing that after minutes of CPR my grandmother had been dead for quite some time.
Holding my oldest son in my arms for the first time.

That was a really weird feeling.
My breath gets taken away almost everyday. *_*

Such is the breath-taking life of someone with asthma.
~ Songs, thoughts, certain memories. Many things, the world is filled with it. I wish I could specifically say sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff