Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm gonna make my boyfriend a mini-cake.
He has a mean sweet tooth. :3
I'm gonna surprise him and bring it to school.
As member of the male race ill tell you that that my favorite valentines day gift i got was... Underwear! Yes underwear. But it was no ordinary underwear, twas shiny, comfy, and usual had something funny printed on them^^
take him behind the bowling ally!!!
Xx Avalon xX
Ok, I'm definitely getting something for my girl friends on Valentine's day, but I've got a few guy friends as well! (My crush included...yeep!) Guys, tell me what your strange alien minds work around. I need to know. They can't like chocolate and candy and lace (not that I do, I'm more of a hardcore tomboy...lol). But you don't give Terminator shirts and video games out on Val Day.

Anyone?

u invite him over and get down on ur knees, pull down his pants, and give him his present.
dem0n_b0y16
Xx Avalon xX
Ok, I'm definitely getting something for my girl friends on Valentine's day, but I've got a few guy friends as well! (My crush included...yeep!) Guys, tell me what your strange alien minds work around. I need to know. They can't like chocolate and candy and lace (not that I do, I'm more of a hardcore tomboy...lol). But you don't give Terminator shirts and video games out on Val Day.

Anyone?

u invite him over and get down on ur knees, pull down his pants, and give him his present.

Oh wow dude! D:
maybe something that the boy is always talking about
give him a kiss!

Sparkly Prophet

I have a valentine's card that's super awesome, and I want to give it to my crush, but, since I'm shy beyond all belief, I'm going to give it to his dad to give to him. Yeah, I'm pathetic.

It's a pretty dang random card, too.
Xx Avalon xX

Anyone?

Make something, usual quick way to me since my GF knows this I never know what she comes up with... I think she likes toying with my mind =.=
Hmm, why not make cards or give everyone a picture of the group of you having fun? Nothing to frilly or fancy, but maybe cards covered with their favorite band and some funny saying on it? Or maybe some cheap little nerf guns to have a 'mock battle' with. Always works with my guy friends! Give them nerf guns and sun glasses and they'll play for HOURS, lol.
CloverDew
dem0n_b0y16
Xx Avalon xX

Anyone?

Oh wow dude! D:

Wow. Hehe. That would work but I don't want to scare the bejesus out of him. eek

Yeah, most guys like to mutilate stuffed animals. We were on a field trip one day, and some guy won a red bear. He and his friend spent the rest of the day throwing it into the dirt, bashing it on metal bars, and punching it. gonk I like stuffed animals.

I might try a card though. Leave it somewhere he'll never know it was me, lol.
anyone with more tips? smile i haven't decided what to give to my bf yet.
Men like cookies, no?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces