Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n
There are people from -other- countries who do stuff like that too, you know. :3

lol that I dont doubt. however it seems more prominent in America
Have you thought that that's perhaps because you LIVE IN AMERICA!?

Also, half, arguably over half of those are fads, they'll pass.

please... dude you have to agree with me.
0Yuri0
Colorblind Coordinated
U R BIG WEEABOO FAILURE, YES?

...And you need to spell like a normal person. Thanks for the comment jerk.
NO PROBLEM U STOOPID WAPANESE CARTOON FAPPING BASEMENT DWELLER
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
There are people from -other- countries who do stuff like that too, you know. :3

Actually, I don't.
The only thing I agree on is a severe obesity issue. However, you pulled 75% out of your a**.
The other three tell me that you're young, and haven't lived long enough to notice that things like that change.

Toothsome Cat

0Yuri0
Master Kinare
The whole darn world acts Japanese. o-O They're addicting... And not just in the anime aspect, mind you.

The obesity thing is a huge American thing though... If it wasn't for all the gosh darn fast food places we "need" so much, we prolly be better off.

lol I tend to notice far too many Starbucks joints around.

Starbucks is almost as addicting as the Japanese.

Also, ignore the troll. It's going on in other threads too so just stay cool.
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0

Actually, I don't.
The only thing I agree on is a severe obesity issue. However, you pulled 75% out of your a**.
The other three tell me that you're young, and haven't lived long enough to notice that things like that change.

true about the 75%... i was pretty much making an estimation. it mignt have been a bit too skewed though.

The rest is pretty true. Ive seen a few adults do the same thing, but immostly focusing on Teenagers right now.
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0

Actually, I don't.

true about the 75%... i was pretty much making an estimation. it mignt have been a bit too skewed though.

The rest is pretty true. Ive seen a few adults do the same thing, but immostly focusing on Teenagers right now.
That's the thing, you're focusing on teenagers. They are fads.
They will change, they are not major problems.
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0

Actually, I don't.

LOL U WOULD. U CREEP
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker

Actually, I don't.

alright cool, i understand this all. I knew everything is just a fad, and that it will end soo. this is just to ask for peoples opinions. so now i ask you... do you agree when i say that this fad is annoying?
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker

Actually, I don't.

alright cool, i understand this all. I knew everything is just a fad, and that it will end soo. this is just to ask for peoples opinions. so now i ask you... do you agree when i say that this fad is annoying?
Yes, but I won't call it any more annoying than those of the past.
Have you ever researched pole-sitting?
That's a ******** up fad.
America is called the 'melting pot'. Or at least it was (we may just be a big batch of disgusting cheese fondue now :/), and we have to accept that cultures...whether we like/approve of them are going to get mixed in with ours. Get over it, or get out of America.
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker

Actually, I don't.

Your MOM practiced pole sitting on me, if you know what I mean!
1.Why is America so obese? Well that can be answered by all the greasy fast food places we have. Some have already figured that out. You could also have put that topic in a more gentle tone.

2. Why does America want to be Japanese/Asian? Well I don't think any of us can really answer that question. Maybe because its a popular culture and quite a cool one.
Yes sometimes Americans can take it too far, having it look "bad". But it is also true that America is not the only place obsessed with the culture. It may seem that way maybe because we only notice it here since we live here.

3. I do agree with the point about people and Naruto. There are far too many people wearing those headbands and flaunting their love for the show, but I don't think there is anything we can do about that. I'm sure thats just a phase and will pass eventually. Also, again, America is not the only place that does this I'm sure.

4. As for the swearing, that can't be helped. As far as I know. Not sure what you mean about the swearing in America though. Everybody swears.
Colorblind Coordinated
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker

Actually, I don't.

Yeah yeah, we've all seen the tapes.
TheShamrocker
Colorblind Coordinated
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker

That b***h sold our tape? What a whore! She probably needed more money for the crack
Colorblind Coordinated
TheShamrocker
Colorblind Coordinated
TheShamrocker
0Yuri0
TheShamrocker

That b***h sold our tape? What a whore! She probably needed more money for the crack

It started out that way, but with the profits we made we became the fourth largest distributor of both crack and acid.
Of course, I handle most of the deals what with ma' being addicted to the crack and all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff