Welcome to Gaia! ::

You're fine. I got mine when I was eleven,but,everybody's different. Girls can get it anywhere from age seven to even seventeen or eighteen.

Timid Werewolf

Absolutely nothing.
I got mine at 14.

I was really worried too.

But it worked out.

gonk

I'm bleeding from my genitals.
Turego
A few years ago your case would be perfectly normal. The process starting at a younger age is due to hormone imbalance from the foods we intake.
My sister got hers when she was ten, a year younger than I was. Then, there's my cousins who just turned sixteen and are older than me who haven't gotten it yet.
User Image
I got mine at 12 and personally, I always wished I would be one of those that didn't start until late.
I'm on my period now and it's such a pain. >.<

Just tell the kids, "You're teasing me because I don't bleed from my crotch?"
User Image

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
you have nothing to worry about you still have plenty of time your young, every one goes through it at different times. And as for your friends who knows they may really not have it. they may say they do so no one picks on them.
Stay young as long as you can and don't let the other people get to you.

8,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
That's kind of immature that they are saying that you're a "late bloomer". Everyone is different. Don't worry. I do consider you lucky, though. I got my first period when I was in 5th grade. It's a pain is the a**.
Lucky! But its all cool, my mom got her's at 15. Did you remind all thoose girls how much they hate theirs. Personally I think that is realllllly stupid thing to brag about.

Dapper Ladykiller

I think mine started at 12. Maybe 13.
I knew someone who didn't have hers start till freshman year of HS.
Don't worry, your situation is totally normal. :]
i wish i was you. xP Coming from someone who does have their period, i'd much prefer to be without it. i got it at eleven.
But, just because it'd be funny, when you do get it, run around yelling: "i'm bleeding out of my vagina!"

Lmao. i would so do that.
My cousin didn't start hers until she was sixteen, almost seventeen.
The less my friends have periods, the less I'm running out of a burning building. smile
Women.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces