Welcome to Gaia! ::

I totally didn't know this but 65% of the population kisses on the right side and the other 35% kisses on the left..I'm personally a rightie..what about you guys?

haha can you imagine being someone who kisses on the right and also in a relationship with someone who kisses on the left? my friend is, so she's forced to kiss to the left eventhough it feels weird lol anyone else been in that situation?

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I just realized I would kiss on the right if I ever kissed someone xd
TO THE LEFT I GO
I go to the right, somtimes I go left just to ******** with em.

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Right!
I guess that means I'm the majority. =/
Hm.. I don't think I've ever been forced left.. which is good.

~ERIKA!~ heart

Sparkly Genius

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Right. Left feels awkward.
Left/right of what? kissing on their cheek or something? and do you mean the person who's being kissed left/right or the kissers' right/left?
I can kiss on both sides. I thought everyone could.. =/
I don't quite get what you mean. Are you talking about the way you tilt your head?
Cause if so, I tilt to the right. Although it would be pretty funny to tilt to the left just to crash into someones nose.
haha sorry for the confusion to some people...yea I mean the way you tilt your head to kiss them.
YYHkurama11
Left/right of what? kissing on their cheek or something? and do you mean the person who's being kissed left/right or the kissers' right/left?

not kissing on their cheek..like an actual kiss and what way do you tilt your head to kiss them(you know so you don't crash into their nose) and I mean your left or right not theirs.
I alternate depending on the position, but I normally tilt my head to the left. 3nodding
Eh, right. I hate being part of a majority.
I think I'll switch.
ll k i w i i ll
I can kiss on both sides. I thought everyone could.. =/

they both are comfortable to you? wow that's crazy..wish I was like that smile
The Acid Queen
Right. Left feels awkward.

You r right it feels awkward to me too, I guess sometimes it deals with the hand you right or how you get use to it. rolleyes

5,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I haven't had the experience to judge from, but I'll likely be kissing her left cheek...simply because I'm deaf in the right ear and hate to have someone on that side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff