Welcome to Gaia! ::

VenomDkoc
Kostasi
VenomDkoc
Kostasi
Kristy_098
ok well my friends always tell me how skinny i am and i sorta want to stay that way.....so i starve myself and exercise alot.....i mean i barely eat...and when i do eat i then go an entire day without eating to make up for the food i did eat......and my friends always tell me i need to eat and that i'm way to skinny......but i feel the exact opposite......i feel fat and ugly......and i'm always tired now and some days i feel like i don't even have the energy to get out of bed......and my skin has gotten pretty white/pale......and my bf tells me i don't need to lose any weight and that i'm already skinny enough.....but i still can't eat....its almost like eating makes me sick.......and i can't let my parents find out about this cause about a month ago they found out that i cut.....and now i'm in therapy for that....and i really don't need anything else about me people can make fun of.....and i'm really mad at myself right now and not eatng more than ever cause i weigh 96.6lbs and that makes me feel like a fat cow......so what should i do.....anyone have any ideas of how i can get better?

btw just in case you wanted to know i'm almost 14 and like 5"2 and as i said i weigh 96.6lbs

All right, here's my advice to you.

Quit being a dumb a** and eat. Guys don't like girls who look like they just got out of a Jewish concentration camp and even have the skin to match it. When I pull up a girl's shirt and can count her ******** ribs when she's bent over, I tell her to dress and get the ******** out because it makes me sick.

*clap clap clap* that was...well said.... ya a**... you coulda but that a lot nicer... like... if you can see ribs its not healthy and you need to gain some more weight.. yeah that woulda worked...
oh and becuase i can be an a** with the truth.... i HIGHLY doubt you have ever lifted a girls shirt and down that.... and you will NEVER be able to lift a girls shirt...

You would think that, but you'd be wrong. Just because I am brutally honest with the truth is no reason to take it out on me.

Continue to sit there and judge me from behind your computer. It makes no difference, you don't know what I've done or what I will do. I do enjoy your speculation, though. Keep up the good work, maybe before long I'll start to care a little bit.

By the way, please use proper grammar. It's not like it's that hard.

what... got a problem with my dots? wlel i like my dots... and yes i can see i misspelled some words now that i look... but i could care less...

I typed the rest of that post and all I got was a reply about dots and mispellings? I'm disappointed.

Logging now, there's no more reason to be here tonight.
Well I think eating food making you sick has to do with your not eating. Something your body does. You should try to eat though and if you are seriously so worried about your weight just eat healthy. It's better than not eating at all.
Kostasi
VenomDkoc
Kostasi
VenomDkoc
Kostasi
Kristy_098
ok well my friends always tell me how skinny i am and i sorta want to stay that way.....so i starve myself and exercise alot.....i mean i barely eat...and when i do eat i then go an entire day without eating to make up for the food i did eat......and my friends always tell me i need to eat and that i'm way to skinny......but i feel the exact opposite......i feel fat and ugly......and i'm always tired now and some days i feel like i don't even have the energy to get out of bed......and my skin has gotten pretty white/pale......and my bf tells me i don't need to lose any weight and that i'm already skinny enough.....but i still can't eat....its almost like eating makes me sick.......and i can't let my parents find out about this cause about a month ago they found out that i cut.....and now i'm in therapy for that....and i really don't need anything else about me people can make fun of.....and i'm really mad at myself right now and not eatng more than ever cause i weigh 96.6lbs and that makes me feel like a fat cow......so what should i do.....anyone have any ideas of how i can get better?

btw just in case you wanted to know i'm almost 14 and like 5"2 and as i said i weigh 96.6lbs

All right, here's my advice to you.

Quit being a dumb a** and eat. Guys don't like girls who look like they just got out of a Jewish concentration camp and even have the skin to match it. When I pull up a girl's shirt and can count her ******** ribs when she's bent over, I tell her to dress and get the ******** out because it makes me sick.

*clap clap clap* that was...well said.... ya a**... you coulda but that a lot nicer... like... if you can see ribs its not healthy and you need to gain some more weight.. yeah that woulda worked...
oh and becuase i can be an a** with the truth.... i HIGHLY doubt you have ever lifted a girls shirt and down that.... and you will NEVER be able to lift a girls shirt...

You would think that, but you'd be wrong. Just because I am brutally honest with the truth is no reason to take it out on me.

Continue to sit there and judge me from behind your computer. It makes no difference, you don't know what I've done or what I will do. I do enjoy your speculation, though. Keep up the good work, maybe before long I'll start to care a little bit.

By the way, please use proper grammar. It's not like it's that hard.

what... got a problem with my dots? wlel i like my dots... and yes i can see i misspelled some words now that i look... but i could care less...

I typed the rest of that post and all I got was a reply about dots and mispellings? I'm disappointed.

Logging now, there's no more reason to be here tonight.

lol... ok ok i'll give ya that one... but you didnt .....yeah ok i lost...

your weight isn't all that bad.
so you're not completely anorexic.
what weight do you wanna go to?
just check up on your fat mass online and that ussually solves problems.
I hope this helps a little. You need a new perspective on your lifestyle. Just try some new things, cutting doesn't help, and starving yourslef doesn't either. It just makes you sick, and more angry. Pride yourself on health, and try to eat something. 96 pounds is practically nothing.
why did you start all of this?
you're so young, and yet it seems so serious.

Shameless Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
*shoves food down your throat*
for serious, eat something.
Starving is never the way.
Admiral Erik
you should pwn noobs, and not be anorexic... you probably look great *wink*

please ignore this comment...god damnit,there are such ignorant people in this world.
Bendable_Milk
Eat McDonalds everyday.

I second this motion.Also you're too young to be worried about stuff like that.My younger sister caught hepatitis for trying to look stick thin.She became all yellow.So just love yourself.

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
You should see a doctor. They can tube feed you if they have to...

Though if you don't really want it to get to that you can attempt to actually eat and stop starving yourself on your own, it would probably be a bit easier with a doctor around though.
User Image
gah I just got the second page and already feels like I've attended some "food n' health" seminar.

User Image
Miss I should inform you of this one because people have yet to mention I think so here it is, starving yourself will get rid of your muscle tone and eventually make you organs weak aside from then it drops your immunities.
I was going to say that with anorexia your body eats away at itself, but I couldn't remember how or if it was true or if I remembered wrong.

I posted this on another thread (check it out):
A teens height/weight calculator is here:
http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/dieting/weight_height.html

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out