• Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Chieftain Twilight
Chinese: Horse.

OKAY BUT WHICH ELEMENT THOUGH

also Tanuki, woo

Timid Lunatic

User Image

At the risk of monologuing here (because the Western Zodiac is sort of one of my special interests), to the people who don't feel defined by their sign, it could be because you're only going by your Sun Sign.

The Sun Sign is all most people look at, and it covers your basic personality. That's the one that changes each month. But your Moon Sign (defined by the exact time that you were born) is what shapes your inner, emotional self. And it can be completely different than your Sun Sign. Your Rising (or Ascending) Sign is the sign that was on the horizon when you were born, and that one shapes how you come across to other people.

So like, my mom and I both have Cancer as a Sun Sign. But my Moon Sign is also Cancer, and her Moon Sign isn't Cancer, it's Gemini. So even though our Sun Signs are the same, our personalities are very different.

I know I probably sound like a huge nerd, but I'm super interested in all of this stuff. ._.

User Image

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Aquarius, like perfectly so. All you have to do is read any description about an Aquarius and you'll know my personality very very well.

Gracious Millionaire

9,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
xI Beautiful Liar
Like the title says. I'm a Capricorn. Wbu?
Does your sign describe who you are as a person?

Scorpio.
It's pretty spot on.

Dapper Dabbler

Pisces. It kinda describes me.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Raven Winter
Chieftain Twilight
Chinese: Horse.

OKAY BUT WHICH ELEMENT THOUGH

also Tanuki, woo

Metal. ^_^

so, yeah, I"m a very VERY stubborn person. ._.

and that's not all, but my Greek Moon and Pluto are both Scorpio. xd

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Luna Legend
User Image

At the risk of monologuing here (because the Western Zodiac is sort of one of my special interests), to the people who don't feel defined by their sign, it could be because you're only going by your Sun Sign.

The Sun Sign is all most people look at, and it covers your basic personality. That's the one that changes each month. But your Moon Sign (defined by the exact time that you were born) is what shapes your inner, emotional self. And it can be completely different than your Sun Sign. Your Rising (or Ascending) Sign is the sign that was on the horizon when you were born, and that one shapes how you come across to other people.

So like, my mom and I both have Cancer as a Sun Sign. But my Moon Sign is also Cancer, and her Moon Sign isn't Cancer, it's Gemini. So even though our Sun Signs are the same, our personalities are very different.

I know I probably sound like a huge nerd, but I'm super interested in all of this stuff. ._.

User Image

I have to show you my Horoscope naval chart, now. =w= you'll appreciate how weird it is.

[click!]

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Virgo. I am also the Year of The Tiger in Chinese Zodiac.

I say both describe me well...

This is also a nice place to see who your zodiac sign is.

Precious Lover

15,875 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Taurus. Half of its traits describes me well
I'm a Taurus. Most horoscopes describe me pretty well. I do have a bit of a stubborn streak, but I'm passionate, loyal, and pretty decent with money, which are all things typically attributed to Taurus.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Reiko Iwamaru
Virgo. I am also the Year of The Tiger in Chinese Zodiac.

I say both describe me well...

This is also a nice place to see who your zodiac sign is.

Shu: (January 26 - February 24)

Shu is the god of sunlight and wind. Those born under Shu are incredibly creative. Whenever their talents are proved, their success becomes inevitable. Nevertheless, they are always apprehensive of possible failure.
Strengths: humorous, conscientious and principled.
Weaknesses: being hesitant, they often lose great opportunities.
Jobs assumed: social work, counseling, agriculture, care and prevention of cruelty to animals.

Read more: http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/zodiac.htm#ixzz3Aycnrf1b

not surprised. lol that's me to a T.

Machinery's Stud

Cat

26,975 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm a Scorpio

Timid Lunatic

Chieftain Twilight
Luna Legend
User Image

User Image

I have to show you my Horoscope naval chart, now. =w= you'll appreciate how weird it is.

[click!]

User Image

Oh wow, you weren't kidding! D:

User Image

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Luna Legend
Chieftain Twilight
Luna Legend
User Image

User Image

[click!]

User Image

Oh wow, you weren't kidding! D:

User Image

hahaha! xd I love showing it to people who understand. I'm quite the oddball, and it shows in my stars.

if you think about it, my Ascendent is technically a cusp between Capricorn and Saggitarius, which would be my only Fire sign. =w=

Dapper Pup

I'm a Sagittarius and most of the descriptions I've read are pretty accurate. I can't stand sitting at home all day.

And I'm a wood dog.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces