Welcome to Gaia! ::

twiniie_
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Woaw... well some people hair are black, but in the sun you see it like brown. You sure have a really really REALLY high standards! XD Hehehe~ Of course it's not a bad thing. Maybe you will change, I don't know. Well... we never know anyway. Teehee~ Someday, maybe, you will think differently.

Yeah, I know. Just how things are. I'm sure a lot of girls are the same way. I know my wife is just totally in love with a man in uniform. rolleyes Just as long as he's taller than her and heavier than her.
True. Hahaha! I never hear of a man that's heavier than a women. XD Uhm... unless he's fat? Oh well~

Well ... muscular, can't be skinnier than her cause then she wouldn't eat for weeks.
Champaign Supernova
Sometimes the standards you set for a girl are already there, and a good amount of guys just glance past those traits and find the negatives in them, or hardly notice them at all because they haven't gotten a chance to really know them. Nobody's perfect. And good luck finding perfection, because it doesn't exist.
Well I totaly agree with you. Perfection doesn't exist. Standards, I guess most ppl have them high. (Sometimes I call that "high imagination" or a "dream girl/boy" wink Well ppl do dream and they surely dream about having a perfect girl they wish/want. =/ I am not saying that's bad. It's just normal.
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Woaw... well some people hair are black, but in the sun you see it like brown. You sure have a really really REALLY high standards! XD Hehehe~ Of course it's not a bad thing. Maybe you will change, I don't know. Well... we never know anyway. Teehee~ Someday, maybe, you will think differently.

Yeah, I know. Just how things are. I'm sure a lot of girls are the same way. I know my wife is just totally in love with a man in uniform. rolleyes Just as long as he's taller than her and heavier than her.
True. Hahaha! I never hear of a man that's heavier than a women. XD Uhm... unless he's fat? Oh well~

Well ... muscular, can't be skinnier than her cause then she wouldn't eat for weeks.
Hehehe~ That's true.
LoveApoo
twiniie_
LoveApoo
For me, the sweet/sensitive girls. heart
Why?
Because they are the lively ones, who are well-rounded, funny, they join in conversation.
But they might be a silent person too and sometimes really complicated to understand. Hehehe~
twiniie_
Champaign Supernova
Sometimes the standards you set for a girl are already there, and a good amount of guys just glance past those traits and find the negatives in them, or hardly notice them at all because they haven't gotten a chance to really know them. Nobody's perfect. And good luck finding perfection, because it doesn't exist.
Well I totaly agree with you. Perfection doesn't exist. Standards, I guess most ppl have them high. (Sometimes I call that "high imagination" or a "dream girl/boy" wink Well ppl do dream and they surely dream about having a perfect girl they wish/want. =/ I am not saying that's bad. It's just normal.

Yea. I don't really like to "dream" too much, nor do I like to set my standards...too high, because relationships can become a disappointment and then it just doesn't seem worth getting into. I do have standards, they're just realistic ones 3nodding

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I suppose to keep it simple i want to find someone who is sweet/sensitive but a bit outgoing as well (since i myself am a bit shy, except for anonymous chat as you can see), and i want someone with personality, with intelligence being a plus although not fully required (I mean i want them to be able to think things through but doesnt need to know every word in the english language and such). Last but not least i want someone who loves me for me and doesnt judge by looks alone. I havent said them all here but i guess my standards are a bit high but then again i am searching for a soul mate and not just a long dating spree (although that is the first step).
DreadFish
One that is at least halfway decent in urban warfare.

say what?
I'll take any of them, though it is a bit much to suggest that emo girls (who don't exist, lawl - did you mean scene girls?) and goth girls are all "dark" or withdrawn.
twiniie_
Lee Knover
twiniie_
Lee Knover
twiniie_

Hehehe~ That's true.

Some women are weird that way.

Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
  • Clambake 200
Quote:
Simple/sensitive/sweet/etc. girls:
Who likes/trusts fairy tails stories(being silly/cute/sweet/daydreaming/etc.), wears simple/cute cloths(dresses,skirts,tee-shirts,pants,etc.), rarely makeups(or doesn't makeups), etc.
Champaign Supernova
twiniie_
Champaign Supernova
Well I totaly agree with you. Perfection doesn't exist. Standards, I guess most ppl have them high. ( Sometimes I call that "high imagination" or a "dream girl/boy" ) Well ppl do dream and they surely dream about having a perfect girl they wish/want. =/ I am not saying that's bad. It's just normal.

Yea. I don't really like to "dream" too much, nor do I like to set my standards...too high, because relationships can become a disappointment and then it just doesn't seem worth getting into. I do have standards, they're just realistic ones 3nodding
True. Well when you love someone so deeply (not because of his/her appearance), that means she's the one and the perfect one for you, just you. If you know what I mean. When I was little (about 12-14) I do "dream" alot (Like fairy tails), but when I start to understand whats love and to have a boyfriend, my standards started to be realistics. Of course I don't search for relationship. I am not even really into this sort of things. But when you come into mature ages, you start to want to be loved and wanted (sort of these feelings). I guess...
Firdinan the Great
DreadFish
One that is at least halfway decent in urban warfare.

say what?

What.
You know I want a girl that will be a good mother; someone that i can talk to about anything. Someone that if she's sad i can hold her and know that i love her and that i'll always be there for her. Not one where if she gets pissed off and wants to get a divorse. I know I'm crazy!!!! Great now i can't remember what else i was going to say.
Girls if you want someone like me. send me a message. LOL
Your_Phantom
Hmm well I could make a list of what I normally like in the opposite gender neutral

Looks: Does not matter to me
Personality: Means everything to me

If she cant take care of herself then shes a waste of my time. I refuse to take care of someone who lets their life go downhill or wont let you love them sweatdrop

Give this guy an award thats exactly on the mark I want to love a girl no matter what she looks like I don't want to be a babysitter however If your going to be depressed and not let me help what the hell are we dating for Personality matters the most I could have the best looking girl and be miserable because shes not like me or I could have the ugliest and be happy because shes just like me either way it doesn't matter as long as you can hold your own your a candidate to be dated by me
-Resurrected Writer-
I'll take any of them, though it is a bit much to suggest that emo girls (who don't exist, lawl - did you mean scene girls?) and goth girls are all "dark" or withdrawn.
Well... even me I am not sure. But what I said isnt everything or correct. 'Cause is hard to discribe and there's alot of differents types of girls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff