Welcome to Gaia! ::

INTJ
You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (100%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)
"INTJ Credo: 'Seek first to understand.'
Key Word Descriptors: Analytical, Deep, Systems-oriented, Independent, Remote, Organized, Scheduled, Systematic, Logical, Visionary, Complex, Private, Analytical."

Apparently, an INTJ is twice the analyst of everyone else. emotion_awesome

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
ISFP always.

Invisible Bloodsucker

INTP
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Thinking(1%) Perceiving(11)%
it could be INFP too, but by the tests before i had J instead of P...
INTJ
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(31%) Judging(33%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (31%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Gonecrazy12345

So my conclusion is that the way these tests are created is utter bullshit because it's not taking into account those two other crucial aspects of these personality types that must be taken into account if you care about them being accurate. The other aspect is that you the reader, you are not taking this into account. For example I think I heard one user in here say that they're either an INTP or an INFP. Well that makes no sense because the only two traits that INTP's and INFP's have in common are both their auxiliary and third trait, both of which are (Extroverted intuition and Introverted sensing) when it comes to their dominant and most important function though, they are completely different and so is their last function. An INFP's most dominant trait is introverted feeling, INTP's is introverted thinking. For their last and thus most weak trait, INFP = extroverted thinking, INTP = extroverted feeling.

I'm someone who gets either INTP or INFP. Such occurrence makes perfect sense when you realise that the questions, at least in the tests I have seen, for T and F are built on the logical/emotion dichotomy. Individuals with a personality which is concerned with both reason and emotion with sometimes get either because they don't fit in the neat boxes they are meant to. Of course, this merely points to the inaccuracy of trying to categorise people into such narrow groups.

Wheezing Gekko

9,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200

Hopeful Bookworm

I took it and it was ESFJ

^^
The Willow Of Darkness
Gonecrazy12345

So my conclusion is that the way these tests are created is utter bullshit because it's not taking into account those two other crucial aspects of these personality types that must be taken into account if you care about them being accurate. The other aspect is that you the reader, you are not taking this into account. For example I think I heard one user in here say that they're either an INTP or an INFP. Well that makes no sense because the only two traits that INTP's and INFP's have in common are both their auxiliary and third trait, both of which are (Extroverted intuition and Introverted sensing) when it comes to their dominant and most important function though, they are completely different and so is their last function. An INFP's most dominant trait is introverted feeling, INTP's is introverted thinking. For their last and thus most weak trait, INFP = extroverted thinking, INTP = extroverted feeling.

I'm someone who gets either INTP or INFP. Such occurrence makes perfect sense when you realise that the questions, at least in the tests I have seen, for T and F are built on the logical/emotion dichotomy. Individuals with a personality which is concerned with both reason and emotion with sometimes get either because they don't fit in the neat boxes they are meant to. Of course, this merely points to the inaccuracy of trying to categorise people into such narrow groups.

Yes I know, the tests are built in a way where the T and F are within the same questions and depending on how you answer you either get +1 to T or +1 to F and then whichever you get more of you're assigned that.

I was pointing out that this is fundamentally flawed because INTP and INFP are not just different by one variable, they are completely different by other points. These tests ignore all the other variables that are extremely important and therefore the tests are extremely misleading and are flat out built incorrectly.

Also the problem with either being INTP or INFP is that it makes no sense at all, if you're INTP your greatest strength is your thinking trait and your weakest is your feeling, if you are INFP it's reversed. This makes no sense. However say you were bordering between INFJ or INTJ, although I still say the tests are screwed up and flawed, in this specific context this at least makes more sense because while an INTJ's third trait is feeling and second trait is thinking, an INFJ's third trait is thinking and second trait is thinking. This makes a bit more sense.
I always score as INTJ.

Duck

INTP
moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

xe brat prince's Partner

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
ENFP
Expedient, Flexible, full of life, mercurial, sensitive, understanding, imaginative, innovative, excited, impatient.

Pretty accurate.
Did anyone even bother reading my explanation in page 3?

Most of you ******** are saying that you're INTP's or INTJ's the analytic types so you should be interested in my argument about why these tests MBTI tests are utterly fallacious and should not be taken seriously at all.

Amazing that most of you think you're analytic yet you won't even take the time to read a short explanation as to why these tests are dumb. As an NT you should be interested in analysis yet you won't even take 3 minutes out of your life to read a short analysis, amazing.

Angelic Inquisitor

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Object of Affection 150
ISFJ
Introvert(78%) Sensing(38%) Feeling(12%) Judging(67%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)
Gonecrazy12345
The Willow Of Darkness
Gonecrazy12345

Yes I know, the tests are built in a way where the T and F are within the same questions and depending on how you answer you either get +1 to T or +1 to F and then whichever you get more of you're assigned that.

I was pointing out that this is fundamentally flawed because INTP and INFP are not just different by one variable, they are completely different by other points. These tests ignore all the other variables that are extremely important and therefore the tests are extremely misleading and are flat out built incorrectly.

I suspect that most people don't look at the system beyond the four letters and what they would imply. This may be why your analysis did not garner much interest. Amusing, it also means an ignorant understanding of the system is probably less inaccurate than a proper one.
Gonecrazy12345
Did anyone even bother reading my explanation in page 3?

Most of you ******** are saying that you're INTP's or INTJ's the analytic types so you should be interested in my argument about why these tests MBTI tests are utterly fallacious and should not be taken seriously at all.

Amazing that most of you think you're analytic yet you won't even take the time to read a short explanation as to why these tests are dumb. As an NT you should be interested in analysis yet you won't even take 3 minutes out of your life to read a short analysis, amazing.

Eh, this is flawed reasoning. Not everyone who is analytical is interested in analysing everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff